BY NYX

Tiana D.
Everett, MA
The idea of these are great. Application is okay depending on if you're comfortable with a brush type applicator, if not you need to go the next step with a brush. But, unfortunately, these things crack a ridiculous amount. :( I have a couple of them which I never really use because I fear the crack.
Ash S.
I've got this in silver and it's a fab color to brighten up your eyes. The brush is nice and smooth when applying the eyeliner and I've never really had an issue with it when going for bold lines.
Kayla S.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Vivid Violet, Vivid Escape more...
i like these liners! they are great! i love creating a bunch of different makeup looks and with my brown eyes i can pull off just about any color on my eyes. its easy to apply but some colors you have to re apply to get the consistency right! i do recommend!
Aurora P.
This eyeliner doesn't run out pigmentation goes on so smooth if your looking for a cheap affordable eyeliner this is the one go to your local drugstore and get it it's one of the best eyeliner out there it's been with me for the longest and I keep loving it
Karla R.
Compton, CA
Review for: Vivid Fire, Vivid Violet, Vivid Halo, Vivid Sapphire, Vivid Blossom, Vivid Delight more...
Love these eyeliner. They are very pigmented. The finish is matte no shiny. Stay on throughout the day don't fade away. The color pops taking you eye make up into a different level. Very affordable compared to high end make up and give off the same performance.
Amanda M.
Saginaw, MI
I have the shade gunmetal. I don't care for this at all. The formula is way to runny and takes forever to dry. There is too much glitter in the product that it takes for ever to wash off.
Neisha B.
Nyx vivid brights liquid liner are great to make bold looks ,they are very pigmented and I love the brush can get precise lines with it.they do Tend to get a little dry during the day but I Dont mind .
Chantelle L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I was super excited when I picked up these eyeliners, but unfortunately I was very disappointed upon using it. The liners are messy and very runny, especially the yellow liner. They also transfer easily to the lid. I had such high hopes for this product!
Alicia B.
Berwyn, IL
Love NYX and these eyeliners did not disappoint. The colors were bright. It was easy to apply. I used the silver and it looked perfect. This is why NYX is one of my favorite brands to purchase from. It did last all day, but I do use a primer. I would recommend this to anyone who loves NYX
Tara H.
Long Island City, NY
I fell absolutely head over heels in love with the NYX Vivid Brights eyeliner in the color "electric blue". I was extremely nervous to use it because the color is so bright I thought I might stand out too much, which I did. But I didn't mind because the color was sooo beautiful on my skin tone. The color was so opaque that I was able to do my eyeliner without going over it a few times. Very true to its name.
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good colored eyeliners.
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?
Sarah C.
Which of these colours would you say is the most wearable for blue eyes?