BY NYX #30 in Eyeliner

Cristina V.
Review for: Vivid Fire more...
I love these sm, however throughout the day they crease , I recommend using them if you’re just trying to do an eye look for the gram or your tube 💕💕
Livvvy Z.
Lake jackson
I loving using these babies when I go into detail with some of the looks I’ve created! Used Vivid Halo for this look, was put on my crease and lips!
Kaelyn R.
Cypress
Review for: Vivid Petal, Vivid Blossom, Vivid Sapphire more...
These are fun. Add a nice punch of color to your look. Only down fall is they tale a coat or two to make pigmented and they all aren’t super bright.
Evelyn C.
Colton, CA
Review for: Vivid Fire more...
So pigmented, the only thing I don’t like about these is that they crack. Other than that they are so beautiful and they allow you to be her precise
Marian W.
Waynesburg, PA
I love how thin the brush is, it makes it easier to get thin precise lines. Colors are amazing, and it has really staying power, and dries quickly.
Ryanne J.
I like the urban decay ones better but these are ok for the price. They just a bit and are kinda goopy when using and it's hard to get a clean line
Desiree C.
Taylor, MI
I received this in my ipsy bag and was very pleasantly surprised. I have tried it on a couple of different occasions and I was very happy with it.
Lorika Z.
Neenah , WI
Review for: Vivid Halo more...
It’s great product at an amazing prices. I created this look by using orange eyeshadow and the NYX yellow liner NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Maria H.
Los Angeles, CA
These NYX Vivid Bright Eyeliners are the best! They are just as described, BRIGHT! A little goes a long way. If you use too much, it will crack.
Stevie-Marie W.
Not thrilled about it, but I haven't gotten rid of it. Unfortunately it cracks shortly after application, but the color pay off is pretty decent.
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?
Marisol M.
What color would you recommend?
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good colored eyeliners.