BY NYX

Leah B.
Review for: Vivid Petal more...
I love how pigmented these are! If over applied they will crack a little. They come in lots of great colors and I want all of them. NYX is my favorite drug store brand!
Tamitra T.
HAZEL CREST, IL
I have two in vivid petal and vivid delight. I like them. The colors live up to their name and make for a beautifully bold liner. My main and only issue is that they crack so badly. I'll continue to work with them to find a way to stop the cracking but I'm not sure if I would repurchase.
Sarahi F.
Review for: Vivid Halo more...
I like this eyeliner for the price but your do have to apply it more than once so the color shows up but other than that I love it. The packaging is okay but I mostly throw the packages away. I would recommend this eyeliner because of the price and they have other pretty colors also.
Selena U.
These eyeliners are perfect for adding color to your eye looks! I purchase the red one and I'm obsessed I want to purchase every color! They apply so easily and are super pigmented! They also last all day and are budge proof!
Jennifer B.
Review for: Other more...
Liner is very wet but it dries down quick. I have it in silver and it still looks silver at the end of the day . It doesn't budge at all, in fact I need to scrub a little to get it to come off. It is great if you want a fun pop of color or to make an interesting design.
Sabrina G.
Sacramento, CA
Love this product I have this one as well as 8 other colors! They are perfect for your colorful/fun looks! Or just to add a little color to your simple looks. Great price I bought all of mine from Ulta when they were having a sale! I'd recommend for people looking for colored liner
Nova R.
Some of the colors are beautiful, however some colors aren't what I expected. However, all colors can be used for amazing looks. They are very easy to apply and very easy to wing. If you are looking for a cheap colorful eyeliner. I definitely recommend these.
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
I absolutely love NYX products and this eye liner definitely doesn't disappoint. Super long lasting, very bold, and goes on smooth. I will be buying this in more colors when I get the chance.
Tiana D.
Everett, MA
The idea of these are great. Application is okay depending on if you're comfortable with a brush type applicator, if not you need to go the next step with a brush. But, unfortunately, these things crack a ridiculous amount. :( I have a couple of them which I never really use because I fear the crack.
Kayla J.
Beaumont
I own two shades of this and they both work great. You may need to put two layers on to be fully opaque, but that doesn't bother me. Has a small tip for fine lines. I'll probably be buying more colors.
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good colored eyeliners.
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?
Sarah C.
Which of these colours would you say is the most wearable for blue eyes?