BY NYX

Cha H.
Marshall, MN
Where do I begin with these? The colors are so vibrant and long lasting! Some of them do crack but it's not so bad. They are vibrant in pigment and a little goes a long way! Very easy to use and glides smoothly!
Tessa R.
Royal oak, MI
This eyeliner is beautiful and lasts an insanely long time, I have the silver and it is so absolutely wonderful. You do need 2 coats over eyeshadow though which is fine for glitter. Although I wish it came with more product and less cap lol. Still I would buy it again in a second
Victoria B.
Lincoln, NE
I absolutely love the color of this liner and how easy it is to use, but unfortunately its rather crackly when it dries down... digged the look i created with it but it was looking unsightly realllly soon after application 😓
Joleasa T.
Lansing, IL
Review for: Vivid Petal more...
i love this eyeliner it adds a pop of color over a black eyeliner or you can apply it alone for a more dramatic look. It is very long lasting and does not smudge easily. I have brown eyes so the pink really stands out when applied to my lids. I gave purchased most of the shades that are available.
Hannah J.
Farmville , VA
Review for: Vivid Fire more...
This product is great for detailing and bold eye looks! The packaging is small, but you get a fair amount of product for the price. The brush is thin so you can make fine lines. The only downside is that it tends to flake and patch if you try to layer it with other liners or itself.
VALERIA R.
I got the color gunmetal and I'm in love! I love how it looks on me. It took some time to dry but i can deal with that. It was super easy to work with. I added a purple mascara and it looked fabulous
Brooke W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I bought this liner in lavender and light pink and the color pigmentation is to die for! I usually am not a fan of liquid liners BUT these are great for spring and summer for an extra pop of color. I'm still getting used to the formula but I am pleased that the liner does not flake off, stays all day, and only needs 1-2 coats.
Leslie R.
Las Vegas, NV
I received one of these in my ipsy bag & I was stunned by how great this product is ! Doesn't smudge , stays on all day , great application , product lasts a long time , & they have a huge variety of colors to pick from for multiple beautiful looks . I will always buy my nyx liner
Paula T.
Shelby Twp, MI
I love these liners for a pop of color! They are fun to take your eye look to the next level. The electric blue color is intense and in your face and the purple color is a soft and subtle extra touch to the eye. I love these and would but again in multiple colors. The only issue is that they crack throughout the night after a few hours. Great for the prince in comparison to other high end brands.
Alex O.
Ellicottville, NY
These are awesome liquid liners. They come in some really fun shades. They are very affordable as are most NYX products. These aren't as long wearing as some but non the less an awesome product. I like to use them on my brows too.
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good colored eyeliners.
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?
Sarah C.
Which of these colours would you say is the most wearable for blue eyes?