BY NYX #30 in Eyeliner

Erin W.
Review for: Vivid Sapphire more...
This color is great!! IT IS THE EASIEST LIQUID LINER TO APPLY!! I am horrible at it and this makes it easy!! The color is so bright! I love it very Tardis!
Amanda B.
Holyoke, MA
Review for: Vivid Fire, Vivid Violet, Vivid Halo, Vivid Sapphire, Vivid Petal, Vivid Envy more...
Colors are so vivid and bright!' I love these! The only downside is that the yellow looks cracked after it drys but other than that they're creamy and bomb
Jacqueline G.
Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely love the intensity of these eyeliners, they are so vibrant perfect for bold looks. It tends to flake the tiniest bit throughout the day though
Taylor J.
Orlando, FL
I love how colorful these liners are. I'm all about colors, I think there's a purpose for each color so I love incorporating these into my beauty routine.
Sydney V.
Love love love these colors they work so well the colors are exactly like they should be very vibrant. You. An create so many different looks. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ 👀👀👀
Emily S.
I like the colors of this liner but it cracks very easily once it’s on. I do like how it applies but soon after, the look is ruined by the liner cracking.
Ty C.
Bells
Absolutely love these liners. However, I do wish some of the colors had more pigment. They do get a little streaky and some require a second application.
Laecey R.
These liners are pretty amazing! They're so versatile and opaque! They do crack quite a bit, but you can't beat their cheap price and variety of colors!
Meghan M.
Ham Lake
These work amazingly, and they stay on throughout the day. I love using these to do an ombre liner and to use to make designs for special effects looks.
Elora G.
I love the colors I have. Ive used it a fee times when I want an edgy look to my wings and it's not bad at all. Nyx hardly ever does wrong though.
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?
Marisol M.
What color would you recommend?
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good colored eyeliners.