BY NYX #36 in Eyeliner

• Are these good? Do they crack? I‚Äôm looking for some good ...5 Answers
  • are they watetproof ? did you tried?2 Answers
yasmin s.
Garland, TX
I currently purchased these vivid brights eyeliners online in the shades: vivid violet and vivid blossom. they are very affordable for such a good quality. i highly recommend them they give a pop to your eyes with or without eyeshadow on. i will definitely continue purchasing them. ūüĎćūüŹľ
Jack D.
Memphis, TN
Been looking for a solid red liner. goes on easily, stays all day with no flaking or smudging. takes two coats sometimes but for the price it's a really good bargain for an unusual color.
Brenda R.
Granger, TX
Own these in a couple of colors and I love them. Extremely pigmented and vibrant...and the color selection is to die for if you're into dramatic and colorful looks! Can't beat the price...totally recommend!
Marlen S.
Moreno Valley , CA
This product is amazing! I want them all. I have the orange and purple and I love it! If your are smart about buying products ULTA always has buy one get one 1/2 off! Price is okay
Jenn P.
New Haven, CT
This is a perfect tool for Halloween! I love the color Gunmetal for this liner. The shade is so metallic and bold and is perfect for Halloween costumes. Sexy ghost, sexy mummy, futuristic alien, anything goes!
Carleen C.
Newfane, NY
This eyeliner has a nice color to it and doesn't seem to stick to my eyelids throughout the day so I don't need to retouch after application which is important for my eye makeup.
Kathlyn W.
Carriere, MS
I recieved the silver in my Ipsy bag this month. Amazing! Long lasting and beautiful color. This lasted all day through momming, cleaning, yard work and errands. Im in love!
Valerie N.
La Vista, NE
I have the red and lilac shades and I love them so much. It's fun to add a little pop of color that is still wearable for work and/or school. I haven't had it melt off yet.
Katherine G.
Omg I love this eyeliner I have it in white, yellow & silver . It goes on so smoothly and stays on perfectly I love it when I do creative make up looks the pop of color it's amazing .I recommend !
Melody S.
The eyeliner in the darker color are really pigmented and have staying power. On the other hand, any of the lighter colors have weak pigmentation and rub off easily. Stick to the dark colors and you'll be satisfied.
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?
Marisol M.
What color would you recommend?
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good colored eyeliners.