BY NYX #31 in Eyeliner

Buy on Cult Be...*
Victoria B.
Lincoln, NE
I absolutely love the color of this liner and how easy it is to use, but unfortunately its rather crackly when it dries down... digged the look i created with it but it was looking unsightly realllly soon after application 😓
Leslie R.
Las Vegas, NV
I received one of these in my ipsy bag & I was stunned by how great this product is ! Doesn't smudge , stays on all day , great application , product lasts a long time , & they have a huge variety of colors to pick from for multiple beautiful looks . I will always buy my nyx liner
Brooke W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I bought this liner in lavender and light pink and the color pigmentation is to die for! I usually am not a fan of liquid liners BUT these are great for spring and summer for an extra pop of color. I'm still getting used to the formula but I am pleased that the liner does not flake off, stays all day, and only needs 1-2 coats.
VALERIA R.
I got the color gunmetal and I'm in love! I love how it looks on me. It took some time to dry but i can deal with that. It was super easy to work with. I added a purple mascara and it looked fabulous
Aniston G.
Tulsa, OK
I just got the orange shade and I love it. I like that it's matte and the applicator is so precise. It does crack after a few hours, but these eyeliners are amazing for colorful makeup looks. I'm going to purchase more shades soon.
Tamitra T.
Hazel Crest, IL
I have two in vivid petal and vivid delight. I like them. The colors live up to their name and make for a beautifully bold liner. My main and only issue is that they crack so badly. I'll continue to work with them to find a way to stop the cracking but I'm not sure if I would repurchase.
Leah B.
Review for: Vivid Petal more...
I love how pigmented these are! If over applied they will crack a little. They come in lots of great colors and I want all of them. NYX is my favorite drug store brand!
Alex O.
Ellicottville, NY
These are awesome liquid liners. They come in some really fun shades. They are very affordable as are most NYX products. These aren't as long wearing as some but non the less an awesome product. I like to use them on my brows too.
Paula T.
Shelby Twp, MI
I love these liners for a pop of color! They are fun to take your eye look to the next level. The electric blue color is intense and in your face and the purple color is a soft and subtle extra touch to the eye. I love these and would but again in multiple colors. The only issue is that they crack throughout the night after a few hours. Great for the prince in comparison to other high end brands.
Sabrina G.
Sacramento, CA
Love this product I have this one as well as 8 other colors! They are perfect for your colorful/fun looks! Or just to add a little color to your simple looks. Great price I bought all of mine from Ulta when they were having a sale! I'd recommend for people looking for colored liner
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?
Marisol M.
What color would you recommend?
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good colored eyeliners.