BY NYX #28 in Eyeliner

Marlene B.
I love these, but I wanted to love them more. For some reason, these eye liners pool on my lashes like no tomorrow and then dry on them, which means applying mascara over it is clump city. Still, the pigmentation is good, and for the price I haven't been able to find anything even comparable.
Brittany V.
Brighton, MA
I purchased the Cobalt blue and black colors at Ulta. The black is a true deep dark black that I love. The blue is a real showstopper. I was afraid for months after purchasing to put this on my eyes but once I did...girl! It was amazing. I have never received my compliments on my eyeliner. It's definitely a good piece to have in your collection.
Marissa F.
Amsterdam, NY
Awesome eyeliner! NYX products are great quality for such an amazing price. I definitely would recommend this product. I got mine at Ulta and i'd say that they are great. The brush is thin so it's very easy to use, and the color is pretty pigmented. You may need a few coats for the pigment to really shine through, but other than that it's an awesome product.
Becca G.
Westfield , NJ
I was seriously impressed with this liner! I normally prefer a felt tip applicator but this brush-like one worked super well with he formula. I have the color gunmetal and I love it so much! It's super easy to use and it gives a nice pop of color to my makeup. It's also super long lasting!
Kevin M.
Washington
I like this liner a lot! I've tried the red shade and the pastel pink shade, and each of the liners has shown up true to color and pigmented on my eye lids. The application was very smooth and even. And it lasted quite long on my lids, with a primer underneath. For the price, you can't do much better. This is a great liner to pick up if you wanna experiment with colorful liner without splurging on an expensive product.
Tara C.
Flushing, MI
This came in my October Ipsy bag and even though it isn't something I would wear daily, it is definitely an awesome product! The brush gives you complete precision and the color is gorgeous and pigmented!
Estephany V.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Vivid Sapphire more...
These have to be one of the best colored liners I have ever used. They are extremely pigment and not patchy at all. They dry fast and don't transfer I love that because I have some what hooded eyes, the only drawback which is why I wouldn't give it 5 stars is that they do tend to crack a lot. Especially if you layer it on. Of course I can only speak on the color I have. All in all they are great liners!
Alyssa C.
Oceanside, CA
Let me just start by saying AFFORDABLE AND PERFECT! These liners are very pigmented! It's absolutely AMAZING! I just bought these yesterday and swatched on my hand! I washed my hands all day and they didn't come off! They are semi waterproof and I think are perfect for the summer and to get a pop of color!
Alexandra H.
Oviedo, FL
I got a sample of this product in my Ipsy bag in the color Gunmetal. It's a really pretty silver, but it's a liquid liner so it smeared a little. The applicator is really long so it's actually a little hard to apply on the eyes. It's a fun color, but I can only wear it sometimes.
Bethany F.
Van Buren Twp, MI
I collect red eyeliner. Well, let's be honest, I collect makeup period. I bought this in the red color, "Vivid Fire", it's a beautiful bright red. This is long lasting and not irritating to the eyes. I'm definitely pleased and I would repurchase. As a matter of fact, I plan to buy more colors in this line.
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good colored eyeliners.
Marisol M.
What color would you recommend?