BY NYX #28 in Eyeliner

and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Jessica L.
New Hyde Park, NY
I love this eyeliner for a super unique and different look compared to the usual black wing! I bought the color Vivid Fire, and I love wearing it! The color is super pigmented, and the brush applicator is actually quite easy to use! The liner does feel slightly dry when first applied, but nothing too bad has happened as of now.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I absolutely adore these. If you're looking for that great pop of color with an eyeliner this is it. This liquid formula is very pigmented (I have the blue, green, purple, and red) and stayed on my oily eyelids all day. It has a traditional brush applicator but that didn't make it harder to apply. In all honesty it was very easy to do a wing with the brush. For the price these are amazing color liquid eyeliners.
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
The color range for these is incredible. So many shades. This silver one I got is extremely pigmented with lots of reflective glitter. I much prefer felt tip pen liners over the wand, though. Also it takes a decent amount of time to dry so that's annoying. Other than that, the price point is super reasonable and it's fun party makeup.
Stevie J.
Review for: Vivid Halo, Vivid Blossom, Vivid Fire more...
I find these eyeliners so pigmented for how affordable they are. I use these for a little pop with my eye looks. The applicator is great. I fell in love with the blossom shade first and then had to get two other shades. This is great for anybody that likes to be creative with their makeup or if someone needs to be inspired with their looks.
Angela Z.
Phoenix, AZ
I received this liner in my October Ipsy bag. I plan on using it for my Halloween inspired look. It swatches well on my hand and sets quickly. It lasted all day on the back of my hand until I used Tatcha oil to remove it.
Tayler A.
Trumann, AR
I love this product. Nyx provides bang for the bucks. Honestly, they are my goto drug store brand. I would much rather walk into Ulta and get a whole bag full of Nyx for 100 dollars instead of 4 items. I haven't tried anything of theirs that I was completely disappointed in. This product goes on nicely, has lasting power, and does everything it claims to do! This was a hit for me!
Meagan H.
Long Is City, NY
This product is great, but liquid eyeliner is not something I typically grab when doing my makeup. That being said, this color is amazing. It is so cool and adds the perfect amount of shine without being glittery. This is a perfect product for a fun night out for Halloween, or a concert. The consistency is nice and it goes on very smoothly.
Kasey G.
Niles, OH
honestly if i could rate these 10 stars, i would hesitate. these are stunning!! i have every single shade, and i wear the red daily and the others are so nice to have for some of the looks i create! so inexpensive and so amazing, need i say more?
Ashley D.
Honestly, was very pleasantly surprised by this product. It goes on very thin, but as soon as it tries the color really packs a punch. Really brightens my eyes. I wouldn't wear it everyday, but I think it has a great look. I got this in my Ipsy bag, but I would definitely buy it in another color and would recommend!
Amanda S.
I love these vivid NYX. I have the silver one and I put it over my black eyeliner and love the effect it gives. I got it in my ipsy bag a couple months ago and I will be purchasing more colors in the near future. Im not sure if it is because it's on top of my other line but it lasts all day for me. #loving it
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good colored eyeliners.
Marisol M.
What color would you recommend?

back