BY NYX

• Are these good? Do they crack? I‚Äôm looking for some good ...6 Answers
  • are they watetproof ? did you tried?2 Answers
Izzy G.
BLOOMINGTON, CA
I am a huge fan of NYX cosmetics but sadly this was a very disappointing product for me. Although these liners are very pigmented, they're virtually useless. Within five minutes of application instead of mattifying it dried and started to crack. I noticed the cracking after my first application but decided to leave it just for the day. Before leaving my house the cracks had progressed to entire chunks of liner flaking off!!  The brush tip is very precise but it's frustrating when you spend time making a straight and sharp line that will simply crack off. I would not purchase this product again nor do I recommend it.
Hannah C.
Germantown, TN
Simply put, this eyeliner is pretty incredible. I am so bad at applying eyeliner! I can't make a straight line or an even cat eye to save a life. The tip is so easy to maneuver and draw the exact line you want. I am so pleased with the wearability and decently long lasting formula! It's amazing. For a drugstore product, this is totally worth the low price. Really great! The only complaint I have is that it does take a second to dry and if you blink, you might ruin it!
est; 1.
Review for: Vivid Petal more...
This eyeliner color payoff it pretty good. the only thing i wouldn't recommend about it is that it starts cracking within 5-7 minutes. Its a nice price and super easy to get a nice wing. i would definitely buy another one!
Amanda G.
Review for: Vivid Violet more...
I just recently made a ulta purches and bought 4 of these vivid eyeliners which was a good choice. They are so bright and stand out which is what i really like about them!
Mayah G.
Review for: Vivid Violet, Vivid Halo, Vivid Delight more...
Nyx is one of my favorite brands! I was super excited to try these out. I picked up several of the shades. They are really pigmented and easy to use. They dry down matte and lasted me throughout the day. I love these liners to do more colorful makeup looks. I would recommend these to anyone looking for an affordable colorful liner.
Elizabeth K.
Bowling Green, OH
I have the red and I have nothing but good things to say about it! Lasted all day, didn't flake or wear off at the corners and looked fantastic. Can't wait to get more colors!
Eboni R.
These liquid liners are everything! Awesome for the average price of $7 and even sometimes BOGO 50% at Ulta stores. It is very creamy and pigmented and super bright, even on dark skin tones. Actually, they stand out even better in darker skin. I have the purple, green, and sapphire blue!
Sar J.
Glassboro, NJ
I got this in my IPSY bag either last month or the month before. It definitely lasted all day for me the only thing I didn't like was the color. I am not a big silver person and I got the color 'Gunmetal'.

It glided on super smooth and was super easy to work with. I like these eyeliners because they're pretty affordable and you can do super bold and bright looks! I would recommend this to my friends. :)
Danielle S.
Topeka, KS
Review for: Vivid Envy, Vivid Fire more...
So first off, these say BRIGHTS im thinkin like some neon colors....they arent. I picked up the red and green, the red looks pink until u layer it on, and the green is just a basic green. I LOVE NYX products so i was surprised i didnt like em as much as i thought I would. After using so many layers to make the red pop it started to CRACK! Super super bummed bc i was doing an christmas look with it. It turned out ok, but i was still disappointed givin i spent 15 bux between the 2. Formula could def. Use some revamping.
Jessica W.
If you're looking for an affordable, bright summer eyeliner, this is the one for you! NYX cosmetics offers several electric shades to spice up your summer with color. I have the bovids blue shade. In the bottle and when first applied, this blue appears muted and with a purple undertone. However, when it dries, it becomes an electric blue. I love it. This product dries fast and applies smoothly. It can flaky if you're rough on the eyes.
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Sarah C.
Which of these colours would you say is the most wearable for blue eyes?
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good colored eyeliners.
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?