BY NYX

est; 1.
Review for: Vivid Petal more...
This eyeliner color payoff it pretty good. the only thing i wouldn't recommend about it is that it starts cracking within 5-7 minutes. Its a nice price and super easy to get a nice wing. i would definitely buy another one!
Amanda G.
Review for: Vivid Violet more...
I just recently made a ulta purches and bought 4 of these vivid eyeliners which was a good choice. They are so bright and stand out which is what i really like about them!
Mayah G.
Review for: Vivid Violet, Vivid Halo, Vivid Delight more...
Nyx is one of my favorite brands! I was super excited to try these out. I picked up several of the shades. They are really pigmented and easy to use. They dry down matte and lasted me throughout the day. I love these liners to do more colorful makeup looks. I would recommend these to anyone looking for an affordable colorful liner.
Elizabeth K.
Bowling Green, OH
I have the red and I have nothing but good things to say about it! Lasted all day, didn't flake or wear off at the corners and looked fantastic. Can't wait to get more colors!
Sar J.
Glassboro, NJ
I got this in my IPSY bag either last month or the month before. It definitely lasted all day for me the only thing I didn't like was the color. I am not a big silver person and I got the color 'Gunmetal'.

It glided on super smooth and was super easy to work with. I like these eyeliners because they're pretty affordable and you can do super bold and bright looks! I would recommend this to my friends. :)
Eboni R.
These liquid liners are everything! Awesome for the average price of $7 and even sometimes BOGO 50% at Ulta stores. It is very creamy and pigmented and super bright, even on dark skin tones. Actually, they stand out even better in darker skin. I have the purple, green, and sapphire blue!
Jessica W.
If you're looking for an affordable, bright summer eyeliner, this is the one for you! NYX cosmetics offers several electric shades to spice up your summer with color. I have the bovids blue shade. In the bottle and when first applied, this blue appears muted and with a purple undertone. However, when it dries, it becomes an electric blue. I love it. This product dries fast and applies smoothly. It can flaky if you're rough on the eyes.
Allison P.
Watertown, NY
Review for: Other more...
I have the color gunmetal. It's a metallic silve . Its so pretty. Easy to apply. And it lasts all day.  The price is very nice. I love Nyx vivid brights. I would definitely recommend these liquid eyeliners to anyone. I will be purchasing other colors very soon.
Tricia K.
Does not last all day in its true color, but the color and application is beautiful for a few hours of wear! Hardly lasts an hour in the waterline though. Colors are astounding
April S.
Collins, MS
I'm in love with this liquid eyeliner! I have the Gunmetal shade and it is gorgeous! The color is vivid and long lasting, I even had to scrub to get it off. I felt that way he packaging was a tad misleading. The amount of product is fair for the price, but the container itself is most applicator. I would definitely recommend this product though.
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good colored eyeliners.
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?
Sarah C.
Which of these colours would you say is the most wearable for blue eyes?