BY NYX #31 in Eyeliner

Buy on Cult Be...*
Allison P.
Watertown, NY
Review for: Other more...
I have the color gunmetal. It's a metallic silve . Its so pretty. Easy to apply. And it lasts all day.  The price is very nice. I love Nyx vivid brights. I would definitely recommend these liquid eyeliners to anyone. I will be purchasing other colors very soon.
Tricia K.
Does not last all day in its true color, but the color and application is beautiful for a few hours of wear! Hardly lasts an hour in the waterline though. Colors are astounding
April S.
Collins, MS
I'm in love with this liquid eyeliner! I have the Gunmetal shade and it is gorgeous! The color is vivid and long lasting, I even had to scrub to get it off. I felt that way he packaging was a tad misleading. The amount of product is fair for the price, but the container itself is most applicator. I would definitely recommend this product though.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I absolutely adore these. If you're looking for that great pop of color with an eyeliner this is it. This liquid formula is very pigmented (I have the blue, green, purple, and red) and stayed on my oily eyelids all day. It has a traditional brush applicator but that didn't make it harder to apply. In all honesty it was very easy to do a wing with the brush. For the price these are amazing color liquid eyeliners.
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
The color range for these is incredible. So many shades. This silver one I got is extremely pigmented with lots of reflective glitter. I much prefer felt tip pen liners over the wand, though. Also it takes a decent amount of time to dry so that's annoying. Other than that, the price point is super reasonable and it's fun party makeup.
Jessica L.
New Hyde Park, NY
I love this eyeliner for a super unique and different look compared to the usual black wing! I bought the color Vivid Fire, and I love wearing it! The color is super pigmented, and the brush applicator is actually quite easy to use! The liner does feel slightly dry when first applied, but nothing too bad has happened as of now.
Maria M.
East Syracuse, NY
I received this in my October ipsy glam bag, and I am sooo glad I did. It is very very easy to apply, the brush gives you a lot of control, and it stays forever. The color I received was a silvery color that I am going to abuse come the holiday season. I am definitely buying more colors next time I go to Target. I 100% recommend this liner. I plan on using it daily once I get more colors.
Tayler A.
Trumann, AR
I love this product. Nyx provides bang for the bucks. Honestly, they are my goto drug store brand. I would much rather walk into Ulta and get a whole bag full of Nyx for 100 dollars instead of 4 items. I haven't tried anything of theirs that I was completely disappointed in. This product goes on nicely, has lasting power, and does everything it claims to do! This was a hit for me!
Angela Z.
Phoenix, AZ
I received this liner in my October Ipsy bag. I plan on using it for my Halloween inspired look. It swatches well on my hand and sets quickly. It lasted all day on the back of my hand until I used Tatcha oil to remove it.
Kasey G.
Niles, OH
honestly if i could rate these 10 stars, i would hesitate. these are stunning!! i have every single shade, and i wear the red daily and the others are so nice to have for some of the looks i create! so inexpensive and so amazing, need i say more?
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?
Marisol M.
What color would you recommend?
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good colored eyeliners.