BY NYX #36 in Eyeliner

• Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good ...5 Answers
  • are they watetproof ? did you tried?2 Answers
Sar J.
Glassboro, NJ
I got this in my IPSY bag either last month or the month before. It definitely lasted all day for me the only thing I didn't like was the color. I am not a big silver person and I got the color 'Gunmetal'.

It glided on super smooth and was super easy to work with. I like these eyeliners because they're pretty affordable and you can do super bold and bright looks! I would recommend this to my friends. :)
Eboni R.
These liquid liners are everything! Awesome for the average price of $7 and even sometimes BOGO 50% at Ulta stores. It is very creamy and pigmented and super bright, even on dark skin tones. Actually, they stand out even better in darker skin. I have the purple, green, and sapphire blue!
Jessica W.
If you're looking for an affordable, bright summer eyeliner, this is the one for you! NYX cosmetics offers several electric shades to spice up your summer with color. I have the bovids blue shade. In the bottle and when first applied, this blue appears muted and with a purple undertone. However, when it dries, it becomes an electric blue. I love it. This product dries fast and applies smoothly. It can flaky if you're rough on the eyes.
Allison P.
Watertown, NY
Review for: Other more...
I have the color gunmetal. It's a metallic silve . Its so pretty. Easy to apply. And it lasts all day.  The price is very nice. I love Nyx vivid brights. I would definitely recommend these liquid eyeliners to anyone. I will be purchasing other colors very soon.
April S.
Collins, MS
I'm in love with this liquid eyeliner! I have the Gunmetal shade and it is gorgeous! The color is vivid and long lasting, I even had to scrub to get it off. I felt that way he packaging was a tad misleading. The amount of product is fair for the price, but the container itself is most applicator. I would definitely recommend this product though.
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
The color range for these is incredible. So many shades. This silver one I got is extremely pigmented with lots of reflective glitter. I much prefer felt tip pen liners over the wand, though. Also it takes a decent amount of time to dry so that's annoying. Other than that, the price point is super reasonable and it's fun party makeup.
Jessica L.
New Hyde Park, NY
I love this eyeliner for a super unique and different look compared to the usual black wing! I bought the color Vivid Fire, and I love wearing it! The color is super pigmented, and the brush applicator is actually quite easy to use! The liner does feel slightly dry when first applied, but nothing too bad has happened as of now.
Maria M.
East Syracuse, NY
I received this in my October ipsy glam bag, and I am sooo glad I did. It is very very easy to apply, the brush gives you a lot of control, and it stays forever. The color I received was a silvery color that I am going to abuse come the holiday season. I am definitely buying more colors next time I go to Target. I 100% recommend this liner. I plan on using it daily once I get more colors.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I absolutely adore these. If you're looking for that great pop of color with an eyeliner this is it. This liquid formula is very pigmented (I have the blue, green, purple, and red) and stayed on my oily eyelids all day. It has a traditional brush applicator but that didn't make it harder to apply. In all honesty it was very easy to do a wing with the brush. For the price these are amazing color liquid eyeliners.
Angela Z.
Phoenix, AZ
I received this liner in my October Ipsy bag. I plan on using it for my Halloween inspired look. It swatches well on my hand and sets quickly. It lasted all day on the back of my hand until I used Tatcha oil to remove it.
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?
Marisol M.
What color would you recommend?
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good colored eyeliners.