BY NYX #36 in Eyeliner

• Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good ...5 Answers
  • are they watetproof ? did you tried?2 Answers
kassidy e.
Review for: Vivid Sapphire more...
I wore this eyeliner for a day and I loved it, really beautiful color. Its very crackley. I never really wear eyeliner so I didn't know it if just this or allergies but my eyes got really irritated throughout the day.
Rheanna T.
San Jose, CA
love the product but sometimes it drys so fast and cracks but still cute and easy to apply. love trying colored liner for my looks NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Marissa M.
Simi Valley, CA
Review for: Vivid Sapphire more...
This color...guys this color is AMAZING. It's so bright and pigmented. It glides on perfectly every time. And I love everything NYX cause they're so affordable and have such good quality. Bought at my local Walgreens
gabs🎀 L.
VERY versatile product, the lighter color are a little patchy but they are easily buildable. The wand is very easy to use, and the packaging is very nice as well.
Stephen S.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Vivid Fire more...
I quite enjoy the color selection and affordability of these liners for creative eye looks, but unfortunately, they crack and flake off after a few hours of wear.
Ashley C.
Marlborough, MA
Im seriously going to have to buy every color now. The pigmentation is WIlD! Soo beautiful. Gives any look a nice pop of color. You can do just a color liner and be bold or add it when some shadow its so versatile
Madison M.
Lexington, KY
I love the applicator so I can choose shape and thickness of my liner. I like to use black felt tip for a cat eye and these bold colors to define the inner corner.
Nicole Y.
I have the color Gunmetal.
The only thing I have to say about this, is to not use it over a dark eyeshadow because it will not show up properly. I try it on its own and it showed up. I first used it over Expensive which is a medium blue shadow from Jeffree Stars Beauty Killer palette and it didn't show.
I do love how nicely it glides on my lid to make the perfect wing. I am buying the black soon.
Erin E.
South Lyon, MI
I had high hopes for this, but sadly was not impressed. I purchased the matte light pink, and it flakes off :( its the only liner from this brand i haven't liked too. The darker/sparkly colors might behave differently though.

To get a nice bold color i went over 2x and it looks awesome for like 20 minutes. I used over Urban Decay lid primer and shadow... Maybe it was the primer, but I've not had this happen with any other liner I've used. The liquid crystal liner and glam aqua liners by nyx are better formulas in my opinion.
Tabetha P.
For the price these give a good amount of color. I found the formula to be very drying, giving it a tight feeling and a quickly cracked appearance. I did however order all of them because I can still see myself using them to achieve some fun eyeliner looks. In my picture the dots are NYX vivid brights.
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?
Marisol M.
What color would you recommend?
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good colored eyeliners.