BY NYX

Tonya S.
Catonsville, MD
I got this in the shade Gunmetal in my ipsy bag. I don't typically wear eyeliner as I'm not usually a fan but since I got it I figured I would give it a shot and I'm so glad that I did! The color is gorgeous! It really is vivid and bright! It's also one of the easiest to apply liners I have ever used. And the color stays on all day and night and doesn't budge on me, even with my watery, allergy ridden eyes. I've given this holy grail status and it's pretty much the only liner I use.
Sable B.
Im super impressed with this eyeliner. I have the shade 'gunmetal'. I wasn't to sure about it going in but it performa above average i think. Its very pigmented and i think these would look better against different skintones.
Anasia E.
Louisville , KY
Review for: Vivid Fire, Vivid Violet, Vivid Escape, Vivid Halo, Vivid Sapphire, Vivid Petal, Vivid Envy, Vivid Blossom, Vivid Delight more...
Great if you want a pop of color on your eyes. Super easy to apply and extremely pigmented. Brush is awesome very easy to apply glides on smooth. The eyeliner did not go away or give me acne.
Jessyca Q.
Houston
Review for: Vivid Sapphire more...
Love this royal blue liquid liner , it always brings a pop of color to my eyeshadow look , I got 6 different colors from Ulta , it's easy to apply and affordable, I would buy it again if I ever ran out
Jesssiicaa L.
Phoenix, AZ
I only have the white one, which I love and works great! Likely scared to use the colorful ones just because they are a different color and don't know if they'll stand out as much
Hannah M.
Maryville, TN
These are really good Eyeliners. Easy application and super bright. Definitely vivid colors. Only issue is that the yellow is leaning more towards a mustard hue that a neon hue.
sulay R.
Slatington, PA
As soon as i went into the store i bought the entire collection! I love using these eyeliners. They are fast drying so you have to work fast but the results are so beautiful.
Michelle G.
Review for: Vivid Sapphire more...
I love this liner it lasted all day when I went to a festival. It is very vibrant and easy to use and is affordable. Also found at any drugs store. Getting more colors ASAP!!!
Meagan D.
Portage, MI
I LOVE these. Anytime I'm playing with colors, these are my go to. The brush is easy to get detailed with, and the colors show up exactly as they appear to be in the bottle.
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
I received the "gunmetal" silver in my very first Ipsy bag. I instantly fell in love with it. This shade is great for when you're dressing up for a rave, halloween, costume party, etc. I'm usually not one to wear anything silver, including jewelry, but this liner is the exception!
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good colored eyeliners.
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?
Sarah C.
Which of these colours would you say is the most wearable for blue eyes?