BY NYX #36 in Eyeliner

• Are these good? Do they crack? I‚Äôm looking for some good ...5 Answers
  • are they watetproof ? did you tried?2 Answers
zoe c.
Saint Paul
Review for: Vivid Petal more...
super pretty and shiny just overall beautiful, if it didn't crack. I love the black nyx eyeliner it's my favorite but all their colored ones seem to crack it's unfortunate.
Danielle M.
Mahopac, ny
Review for: Vivid Violet, Vivid Halo, Vivid Sapphire, Vivid Petal, Vivid Envy, Vivid Delight more...
Saw on insta the dot look and wanted to try, these colors work great and the applicator is perfect for making different sized dots. The colors are bright and lasted all day
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
I'm usually a big fan of NYX products but this product didn't really excite me. The pigmentation is definitely vivid and bright. I also like how the applicator is very thin and fine so it's good for detailed looks and a sharp wing. Unfortunately, the good stuff only lasts until the product dries and sets on the lid. These liners dry extremely matte and become a bit chalky. Not only that but they sometimes crack too. This especially becomes a problem if you put too much product on one area to even out the color. More product = more prone to cracks. I kind of wish these were more vinyl finish.
Jennifer B.
Henderson, NV
The lighter colors do not show up at all. Great for cut crease and wings but I don't like the pastel colors. They're a waste. I have medium to tan skin tone with brown eyes.
Shawna G.
I love these eyeliners. They're so many color options and they're all so pretty. They're very opaque and stay on all day. I wish there was a little bit more product, but they are at a great price
Ariel G.
I love colored liners, and these are my absolute favorite liners. I love a pop of color, and these although not waterproof last a while, they look amazing with eyeshadow.
Isabel ‚̧.
I have been seeing so many people do crazy cool looks with these and I had to give them a try ! I got 4 colors from ULTA they were having a sale on them so I said y not. I really love them!!! They are super bright and really easy to apply. I like the color range but would definitely like to see more colors added. They last a pretty decent amount of time and they don't clump up or dry out like other colored eyeliners I've tried. I would totally recommend them because they are so beautiful and bright.
Betsy F.
Tampa, FL
Received this liner in my Ipsy bag and although I rarely use NYX products the quality was pretty good. The product is very pigmented and opaque so only one coat is needed and it applies well, precise. It does not dry instantly but what (good) liquid liner does? Definitely long lasting, the line that I tested on my hand lasted throughout the day thru hand washing, doing dishes, and even my daughters bath. Would definitely recommend to someone looking for a bright eyeliner especially since NYX is budget friendly and widely available in drugstores.
Michelle S.
I own every shade of this liner. I took full advantage of Ulta having a buy one, get one half off sale. I love the thin brush applicator of these. It's comfortable to hold and easy to control. The colors glide on smoothly and are opaque. My personal favorite is "Vivid Halo", a beautiful, bright canary yellow. These liners are great for creative makeup looks for both experts and novices. They're long wearing and smudge proof. If you're not comfortable wearing bright colors, these work nicely in the waterline. Just be sure to wipe the excess product on the side of the opening before application.
jocelyn b.
Detroit
Review for: Vivid Fire, Vivid Violet, Vivid Escape, Vivid Halo, Vivid Sapphire, Vivid Petal, Vivid Envy, Vivid Blossom, Vivid Delight more...
These are my favorite colored liquid liners! I use them in almost all my makeup looks. They do crack a bit but i would suggest not using too much product. I love these.
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?
Marisol M.
What color would you recommend?
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good colored eyeliners.