BY NYX #30 in Eyeliner

Shawna G.
I love these eyeliners. They're so many color options and they're all so pretty. They're very opaque and stay on all day. I wish there was a little bit more product, but they are at a great price
Ariel G.
I love colored liners, and these are my absolute favorite liners. I love a pop of color, and these although not waterproof last a while, they look amazing with eyeshadow.
Gisela F.
Tallahassee, FL
The red one is terrible! Wow- so streaky and not pigmented at all. Needs at least 3 layers. The royal blue color is the best one I've ever bought and will be buying again soon
Betsy F.
Tampa, FL
Received this liner in my Ipsy bag and although I rarely use NYX products the quality was pretty good. The product is very pigmented and opaque so only one coat is needed and it applies well, precise. It does not dry instantly but what (good) liquid liner does? Definitely long lasting, the line that I tested on my hand lasted throughout the day thru hand washing, doing dishes, and even my daughters bath. Would definitely recommend to someone looking for a bright eyeliner especially since NYX is budget friendly and widely available in drugstores.
Michelle S.
I own every shade of this liner. I took full advantage of Ulta having a buy one, get one half off sale. I love the thin brush applicator of these. It's comfortable to hold and easy to control. The colors glide on smoothly and are opaque. My personal favorite is "Vivid Halo", a beautiful, bright canary yellow. These liners are great for creative makeup looks for both experts and novices. They're long wearing and smudge proof. If you're not comfortable wearing bright colors, these work nicely in the waterline. Just be sure to wipe the excess product on the side of the opening before application.
jocelyn b.
Detroit
Review for: Vivid Fire, Vivid Violet, Vivid Escape, Vivid Halo, Vivid Sapphire, Vivid Petal, Vivid Envy, Vivid Blossom, Vivid Delight more...
These are my favorite colored liquid liners! I use them in almost all my makeup looks. They do crack a bit but i would suggest not using too much product. I love these.
Veronica H.
Marietta, GA
I do a lot of avant garde makeup looks and these work perfectly for that, however they aren't super great eyeliners. Some of the lighter colors crack very easily, but this is not as much of a problem for the darker ones
Jennifer V.
Haltom City, TX
Review for: Vivid Petal more...
The colors in this line are very beautiful, but sadly they crack like crazy! So it just ends up looking like a mess, and for the price I just wouldn't recommend them.
Hadley L.
Swainsboro, GA
Review for: Vivid Blossom more...
Love this product. This was a great liquid eyeliner. Went on smooth and dried quickly. Didn't clump up after a few uses. I think the price is very reasonable for the results.
Steve H.
Amazing color selection. Long wearability. Very playful and easy to apply I absolutely love this.  I have green eyes so I like to pair the earthy tones with my looks.
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?
Marisol M.
What color would you recommend?
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good colored eyeliners.