BY NYX #30 in Eyeliner

Ꭰelana L.
Gas City, IN
Review for: Vivid Sapphire more...
So pigmented, so vivid, so long wearing. You can feel it on your eyes if you're a little more sensitive to that, but if you can look over that little flaw it is an amazing product!
Aniah H.
Review for: Vivid Petal more...
The name is true to product this eyeliner brightens your eyes and you will fall in love as soon as you get it !!!!!!!!! I was very excited to get this product because there aren't that many eyeliners out there
Tonya S.
Catonsville, MD
I got this in the shade Gunmetal in my ipsy bag. I don't typically wear eyeliner as I'm not usually a fan but since I got it I figured I would give it a shot and I'm so glad that I did! The color is gorgeous! It really is vivid and bright! It's also one of the easiest to apply liners I have ever used. And the color stays on all day and night and doesn't budge on me, even with my watery, allergy ridden eyes. I've given this holy grail status and it's pretty much the only liner I use.
hannah t.
Covington, VA
Review for: Vivid Fire more...
Love this! I really love all NYX products! Good liner with a good brush to get a good looking wing. I don't use this color often but I do love the other colors as well. Lasted all day even through rain. Definitely recommend this product!
Bella K.
Dawsonville, GA
Review for: Vivid Violet, Vivid Halo, Vivid Fire more...
I am obsessed with these. I'm on my way to owning every color. They're so perfect for summer, when you want a simple pop of color. They're great on their own, with other colors, or as an accent. I'm in love!
Spenser M.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: Vivid Blossom more...
This liquid liner is the bomb. Great brush tip that is thin, flexible, and easy to work with. Color payoff is truly VIVID, and last for hours. NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Sable B.
Im super impressed with this eyeliner. I have the shade 'gunmetal'. I wasn't to sure about it going in but it performa above average i think. Its very pigmented and i think these would look better against different skintones.
Amanda A.
Portland, OR
Love these for use on the eyes, lips, and anywhere else! They are a great consistency and truly are VIVID!!! MAKE UP FOR EVER 12 Flash Color CaseNYX Vivid Brights Liner
Anasia E.
Louisville , KY
Review for: Vivid Fire, Vivid Violet, Vivid Escape, Vivid Halo, Vivid Sapphire, Vivid Petal, Vivid Envy, Vivid Blossom, Vivid Delight more...
Great if you want a pop of color on your eyes. Super easy to apply and extremely pigmented. Brush is awesome very easy to apply glides on smooth. The eyeliner did not go away or give me acne.
sulay R.
Slatington, PA
As soon as i went into the store i bought the entire collection! I love using these eyeliners. They are fast drying so you have to work fast but the results are so beautiful.
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?
Marisol M.
What color would you recommend?
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good colored eyeliners.