BY NYX #30 in Eyeliner

Daisy T.
Review for: Other more...
I got this in my October 2016 ipsy bag. I love NYX, but I'm not a huge fan of liquid eye liner in general. I did swatch it. I can say that it did last all day. I got the shade 'vivid gunmetal'
Celeste L.
Obsessed with the color pay off of these!! Great for adding to your looks to be creative! I have pretty much every color! Not one I'm disappointed with! I can't wait to try the gel ones next!
Shawnc D.
St Petersburg, FL
Review for: Vivid Halo more...
I absolutely love this liner. The tip is very thin to get great precision and the color is very bright. It does crack a little when it's dried but not noticeable. I got it from ulta for $5.99.
Maria
ABSOLUTELY ADORE THE COLOURS!!!! the brush is very precise for the application, the texture is really nice and dries to matte instantly , the only thing that I mind is that the brush is bigger than the tube of eyeliner.🎀
lorianne l.
I love the way it makes a wing but I wish that the brush was a little harder so I could make it sharper. I get many compliments on my wings but I have to redo them many times to get it right.
Ebony B.
Valley stream, NY
Amazing I thought it was going to look a little funny but once it dried it looked so good. The only downside is that the pink one irritated my eye a tad bit but ill wear that one with caution
Sienna B.
Orangevale ca
I just bought one of these at Ulta and it's super pigmented and amazing I would love to purchase more but the one I bought the eyeliner brush came all messed up.. other than that I still love this brand I will buy again.
Kristine U.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Vivid Delight more...
This color really brings the Halloween spirit with its bright orange color. It’s super easy to apply, and stays all day. I have the vivid brights line in a lot of color, so I’ll buy again! I highly recommend this liner.
Anna-Marie S.
Cadillac
It is the only colorful eyeliner I have ever found. I have the medium blue one and I wear it so often! I love the brush. My only complaint is that it flakes of a little but it’s manageable.
cherub d.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Vivid Delight more...
I love this eyeliner , the color goes on opaque with one layer and stays on all day without smudges or running even on my watery eyes . would definitely reccommend this orange liner ,
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?
Marisol M.
What color would you recommend?
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good colored eyeliners.