BY NYX #30 in Eyeliner

Alex E.
Columbia, MO
I used this liner and purchased it in the sapphire shade- it’s absolutely stunning. The applicator is perfect for a wing and the pigment is THERE!! I very frequently rock a sharp blue wing because of this liner. For less than $10 you cannot pass it up
Amber R.
Temecula, CA
These are amazing! Very affordable and come in awesome colors! Extremely pigmented and easy to apply!!! They are outstanding. If you are looking for vibrant and beautiful colored liquid eyeliners than definitely try these
Jodie B.
I got the pink liner and it is true that it is vivid! The color goes on opaque with one swipe and ia very long lasting. The color matched the front of the box exactly. I can't wait to buy the rest of the colors!
Bethany P.
Pingree Grove, IL
I really wanted to like this, but I just couldn't. I love the idea of bright eyeliner but this just didn't work for me. It's so dry that it cracks and flakes off of my eyes. Save your money and use a matte liquid lipstick that you have instead
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
I've only tried the blue shade and it's a nice bright shade. The color is very pigmented. Long lasting, easy to apply. Doesn't rub off as long as you let it dry.
Deija C.
Hayward, CA
I bought 2 of these (the yellow and the green). If you use them on any part of your skin that wrinkles or crease it WILL crack and flake off within 5 minutes. Really disappointing as they have some fun colors.
Sabrina N.
Plainfield, CT
I HIGHLY recommend this for anyone looking for fun colored liner. I have the red and love it so much. It goes on so smooth. The only thing I'd change is I wish it were a felt tip but oh well. I want them all.
Liz P.
Review for: Other more...
The pigmentation is awesome . The lasting of it isn't really that great . You literally apply it , and a couple of mins you see it starts to crack . You could probably pull this off If you were only going to take pics . But for the whole day ... wouldn't reccomend it at all .
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA
I love the colors.. I love the applicator.. What I don't love is that this formula cracks? I've noticed it on others as well as myself. I can only assume that on me it cracks bc of the powder I put on my lids.
kathy n.
Review for: Vivid Sapphire more...
i have about four different colors of the vivid brights eye liner and they are beyond amazing. they are extremely pigmented and does not smear. i love how they are super vibrant and is amazing to use for that "pop of color", i would definitely  buy more colors in the future.
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?
Marisol M.
What color would you recommend?
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good colored eyeliners.