BY NYX #31 in Eyeliner

• Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good ...5 Answers
  • are they watetproof ? did you tried?2 Answers
Brianna S.
Amherst, NY
Review for: Vivid Sapphire more...
This is such a cool way to get creative with your liner. Either you want to use it on its own or paired with a classic black liner. It is a little tricky to get used to but with some practice it can be a nice addition to any makeup look
Vanessa A.
valparaiso, IN
I have just about every color now and they are my favorite eyeliners to simple but fun new looks. I hope they come out with more shades soon, an orange would be awesome.
Lauren H.
Crescent, OK
Review for: Other more...
Got the gunmetal grey in my first ipsy bag ever and it got me addicted to all Nyx eyeliners. They don't stain your eyelid and super long lasting. They ready are true to their label name. Always use these when I'm feeling artsy!
Jennifer M.
Arlington, TX
I love these eyeliners they're super pigmented the color pay off is so good compared to other brands and I believe they're under $10 dollars I got mine at ulta first time I buy this product but I well be going back for some more colors! Definitely would buy again
Rose G.
Marietta, GA
Some of them are a hit while others are a miss. I ordered all colors from them but only received the two green shades which was super upsetting because i wanted to do floral eyeliner makeup. Their customer service sucks ass.
taylor b.
mayfield
Review for: Vivid Petal, Vivid Halo, Vivid Sapphire, Other more...
i love this product, it's very bright but it does crease a little and it's hard to put on when the brush is big. but it's very cheap so you get what you pay for. i'd try to find a different product that doesn't crease so much
Isabella W.
Escondido, CA
I bought sapphire, blossom and petal. They are so pigmented, vibrant colors and just so fun! Definitely a good value, especially you want to experiment different looks, before just splurging on urban decay. I recommend it!
Kelsey G.
Las Vegas
Review for: Vivid Petal more...
These vivid brights eyeliners are an amazing choice for affordable colored eyeliner. I love the color vivid petal it's a perfect soft pink. While these are really nice they also crack really bad, and only last a few hours.
Bianca V.
Review for: Vivid Fire, Vivid Sapphire, Vivid Petal, Vivid Envy, Vivid Blossom, Vivid Delight more...
As much as I wanted to love these eyeliners I couldn't. They dry too fast and they dry crusty. If you try and go over it, it starts to crack and looks lumpy. It doesn't last long unfortunately. No I wouldn't buy them again
Ziara A.
i like nyx and i love there eyeliner i love how thin they are for me it works great there people that don't like this but i love it also you make different color design in your eyes people tell me they love the colors
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?
Marisol M.
What color would you recommend?
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good colored eyeliners.