BY NYX #31 in Eyeliner

Buy on ULTA*
Angelique M.
Middletown, NY
Review for: Vivid Sapphire more...
Recently started getting into winging my looks and this is the perfect liner for that. It has the perfect thin brush for the line that it doesn't come out too thick or too thin. The color pay off is intense and it would definitely recommend
Eva C.
Was super cheap. The red color I got wasmt as vivid as I had hoped it would be. More of a burgundy color that just darkened. I was not impressed with it. But it looked amazing against my skin and it went well with a black mascara and black lips.
Claudia R.
Review for: Vivid Violet, Vivid Sapphire more...
I have the sapphire and the violet. The sapphire is an electric blue that pops with brown eyes. Easy to apply, great precision brush. The only negative is that it can get a little dry after a few hours.
Alexis N.
Hesperia, CA
I love the brightness of the color! They last all day and east to apply and use! You're able to get creative with these. They are not expensive and actually good price! I believe that these are better than most alternatives, and I would definitely buy and recommend these to friends!
Ashley D.
Wells
These are my go to eyeliners for when I need a pop of color. I recommend these to anyone who really likes to showcase their artistic side in their makeup. You can do all sorts of looks with these eyeliners and they're extremely affordable.
Asminda T.
Salem, OR
Review for: Vivid Fire more...
I wanted to love these so much but they didn't work for me. I tried everything imaginable to get them to work and they would just would crack. Didn't last long at all. I was bummed out. Such pretty colors to choose from and very affordable
Claudia T.
Wood dale , IL
I really like the rang of colors, but I do not love the formula or the brush. I feel like the brush moves too much for me. The formula dries and sort of crackles as you apply, maybe it's the way I've tried applying it but I'm just not sold.
Brianna C.
Review for: Vivid Fire, Vivid Violet, Vivid Escape, Vivid Halo, Vivid Sapphire, Vivid Petal, Vivid Envy, Vivid Blossom, Vivid Delight more...
Every single color of these they are very colorful and bright easy to apply news definitely recommended and definitely love them price you can never go wrong with these always buy them at CVS or Walmart always will go back to buy them again
Mykaila M.
Dothan , AL
Review for: Vivid Fire more...
I really like these liners from nyx, but the only issue is that they crack and flake. For the price I don't mind, but I really hope they fix the formula to these liners. They're one of the only affordable liquid liners at the drugstore!
Bethany B.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Vivid Sapphire more...
This eyeliner is amazing. The color pigment is as bold and bright as you’d expect it to be without overdoing it. I bought them from Ulta and love the packaging as well. I use them a couple times a month and would recommend to everyone.
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?
Marisol M.
What color would you recommend?
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good colored eyeliners.