BY NYX #29 in Eyeliner

Connie S.
Parkville, MD
These are great for the colors, but they absolutely do not last all day. They begin to flake and crack after an hour or so. Beautiful for pictures, not so great for a long wear time. I would still recommend them for the price though.
Hannah T.
Review for: Other more...
I love these eyeliners. The applicator is super fine and tiny so it's perfect for detail work or if your wanting to do an artsy look on your eyes. The colors are really pretty and the formula is really nice. Would definitely recommend!
Vanessa A.
valparaiso, IN
I have just about every color now and they are my favorite eyeliners to simple but fun new looks. I hope they come out with more shades soon, an orange would be awesome.
Lauren H.
Crescent, OK
Review for: Other more...
Got the gunmetal grey in my first ipsy bag ever and it got me addicted to all Nyx eyeliners. They don't stain your eyelid and super long lasting. They ready are true to their label name. Always use these when I'm feeling artsy!
Brianna S.
Amherst, NY
Review for: Vivid Sapphire more...
This is such a cool way to get creative with your liner. Either you want to use it on its own or paired with a classic black liner. It is a little tricky to get used to but with some practice it can be a nice addition to any makeup look
Jennifer M.
Arlington, TX
I love these eyeliners they're super pigmented the color pay off is so good compared to other brands and I believe they're under $10 dollars I got mine at ulta first time I buy this product but I well be going back for some more colors! Definitely would buy again
Karolina R.
Palatine, IL
I have gotten this eyeliner in Vivid Gunmetal color and I have to say I am in love. It is perfect for a glow like look and is very easy to use. It also dries relatively quickly!
Monica M.
Santa Ana, CA
Review for: Vivid Violet, Vivid Halo, Vivid Blossom, Vivid Sapphire more...
I love the colors of these and how bright they are not dull like others that I've tried. Only bad thing about them would be that they crack on the eyes mostly the white one. Good price value for what you're getting I probably would still continue to try these anyway.
taylor b.
mayfield
Review for: Vivid Petal, Vivid Halo, Vivid Sapphire, Other more...
i love this product, it's very bright but it does crease a little and it's hard to put on when the brush is big. but it's very cheap so you get what you pay for. i'd try to find a different product that doesn't crease so much
Rose G.
Marietta, GA
Some of them are a hit while others are a miss. I ordered all colors from them but only received the two green shades which was super upsetting because i wanted to do floral eyeliner makeup. Their customer service sucks ass.
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?
Marisol M.
What color would you recommend?
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good colored eyeliners.