BY NYX #30 in Eyeliner

Shelby F.
Holstein, IA
Review for: Vivid Envy more...
I really loved the green, yellow, pink, and blue eyeliners but the white one cracks if you add too much, and fades away if you don't use enough. The brushes on these are very small and perfect for getting those details in, or an incredibly sharp winged liner.
Martha I.
Columbia, MO
Loved this liquid eyeliners. They are so pigmented and creamy. It looks very bright and after the second layer the it is a complete look with stunning details. Will be purchasing more in different shades!
haleigh r.
stamford, CT
Review for: Other more...
this is my all time favorite eye liner out of all eyeliners i have ever tried. i bought mine at my local ulta store. the brush is great on it and it's super easy to work with. i use this product on a daily basis and i would recommend to any eyeliner applyer
Rae D.
Review for: Vivid Escape more...
This product worked really well to line the top of my black wing with- it was stylin'. This liner glides across the skin or other liner product smoothly and is pretty vibrant!  It's inexpensive and a good amount comes in the bottle. I'm a fan. I'd recommend.
Aurora P.
This eyeliner doesn't run out pigmentation goes on so smooth if your looking for a cheap affordable eyeliner this is the one go to your local drugstore and get it it's one of the best eyeliner out there it's been with me for the longest and I keep loving it
Teresa B.
Columbus, GA
I ordered the green nyx vivid brights eye liner and honestly was so disappointed with the color. It was not what the package portayed it would be. Plus the liner cracks after wearing it bout 10 minutes. So sorry NYX i like your other products but not this.
Kristy T.
I love the colors of the NYX vivid brights eye liners some of the colors are better then others. The lighter ones crack a little but they dry all matte which i love! Only giving 3 stars cause they crack ūüėē
Kristine B.
Spokane Vly, WA
I was pretty disappointed with this. I got the lavender and green one. The price was awesome & I wanted to try looks inspired by makeup artists I really like. It dried down on my eyes & cracked & it did not go on smooth. I was so bummed, I had high hopes for this liner.
Valerie V.
Pharr, TX
Review for: Vivid Fire more...
I wish this eyeliner was more easier to work with. I feel it is really drying. However I love the color pay off and it is long lasting and no flaking. The packaging is nice and you can tell what color is inside the bottle by looking at the product itself.
Grace F.
Blaine
I love nyx vinyl liner, so I had to try their colored eyeliner. It was just the same in quality. The applicator is the same, the pigmentation is the Same, it’s all good. Applying over eyeshadow may take two coats because the color doesn’t cover as well as black
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?
Marisol M.
What color would you recommend?
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good colored eyeliners.