BY NYX #29 in Eyeliner

Ashlyne M.
I own two of Nyx Cosmetics Vivid Brights eyeliners and I love them! They are extremely pigmented and easy to apply, the price is super affordable and I love the wide variety of shades they come in. They are such a hit that they are almost always sold out at my local Ulta!
Elizabeth S.
Review for: Vivid Envy, Vivid Halo, Vivid Fire more...
These colored liquid liners are really not the best. They crumble a lot and start to crack. It also hurts when your remove them because they crack far too much it starts to kind of scratch your eye. I would not recommend these liners. Urban decay has some a bit more pricey but better than these.
Ree J.
Review for: Vivid Fire more...
I AM IN LOVE WITH THEIR VIVID BRIGHT LINE. This is the absolute best quality and priced color eyeliners on the market hands down. A Lot of bang for your buck The color is rich and it lasts a long time and looks so good. And it's only 6.99!!! I would definitely buy again.
Jennifer B.
Review for: Other more...
Liner is very wet but it dries down quick. I have it in silver and it still looks silver at the end of the day . It doesn't budge at all, in fact I need to scrub a little to get it to come off. It is great if you want a fun pop of color or to make an interesting design.
Ashley R.
Review for: Other more...
I have this eyeliner in gunmetal and I do really like it! It does on smooth and easy! It doesn't crack throughout the day! I honestly wish I I had more of these in definitely colors! I would love to purchase more!
BreAnna F.
Riverton, UT
Review for: Vivid Violet more...
This liner is awesome! Goes on so smooth, yet has a nice mattte finish.  I love to create purple wings with this.  It is extremely affordable and well worth it.  I got it from Ulta, for such a good deal.  I definitely want to try the other colors.  I think it's amazing yet affordable.
McKayla S.
Whitewater, WI
Review for: Vivid Fire, Vivid Violet, Vivid Escape, Vivid Halo, Vivid Sapphire, Vivid Petal, Vivid Envy, Vivid Blossom, Vivid Delight more...
I love these guys so much. I own every single color and the creative looks are endless! They stay all day, but sometimes seem to crackle a little bit, but they always look great! Each color is very bright and the packaging matches the colors almost exactly. Own them all!
Kara S.
Plymouth, PA
These liners are all so true to the color that is on the box, they last throughout a full day of wear, and they don't streak or crease when applying! They are so pigmented and really pop when worn. I would absolutely recommend these to anyone interested in trying them!
Latoya T.
I only dabble with the finance make ups and that's because I enjoy looking good all day it's in a category by itself I don't feel it needs any room for improvement long lasting all day long I'm looking phenomenal with zero touchups I would definitely purchase again
Nova R.
Some of the colors are beautiful, however some colors aren't what I expected. However, all colors can be used for amazing looks. They are very easy to apply and very easy to wing. If you are looking for a cheap colorful eyeliner. I definitely recommend these.
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?
Marisol M.
What color would you recommend?
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good colored eyeliners.