BY NYX #36 in Eyeliner

• Are these good? Do they crack? I‚Äôm looking for some good ...5 Answers
  • are they watetproof ? did you tried?2 Answers
Alexa P.
Livonia
Review for: Vivid Fire more...
First time trying out a colored liquid liner this was a great place to start went on easy the red went of smooth and was extremely vivid! Definitely worth the cost and wasn't overly expensive either I ended up buying everycolor
Nicole W.
These are great for create great old eye looks and Halloween makeup looks. I think they are a bit pricey but they work great. A few of the colors I got seemed to be a little too liquidy which made it harder to work with fine lines but over all the finished product using these look great!
Keanna A.
Bellport, NY
Review for: Vivid Halo more...
I love anything liquid liner especially when u can get them in color .. unfortunately I felt like it was a little to liquiddy for me , I felt like I had to always dunk it over and over again, it would dry and it would start to clump, kinda was a little messy , it's a great product though
Christine P.
Homer , LA
Review for: Vivid Envy, Vivid Sapphire more...
Want a bright colorful winged eye look? Nyx's Vivid Brights give you a huge color pay off. This product is a liquid liner in some very colorful shades. However, as pigmented as these are, they are super dry, crumbly and flaky. You can feel your lids drying out and don't touch them at all! I will wear them when I feel like I need some color but I wish the formula was like the black Nyx's liquid liner.
Tina H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Review for: Vivid Delight more...
These go on very smooth and you only need one swipe to get great pigment. My only concern with these is that they sometimes flake. I have at least 4 of their colors and always get compliments when I wear them. I can deal with the flaking, because of the price and unique colors offered.
Michelle W.
I'm more unconventional when it comes to makeup, I'm quite over the top with my looks. I was hoping that these would be smooth and long lasting as some of the things I was trying before were kinda hit and miss. I love these, I have them in every color and I use them virtually everyday.
Hannah J.
Review for: Vivid Fire more...
This product is great for detailing and bold eye looks! The packaging is small, but you get a fair amount of product for the price. The brush is thin so you can make fine lines. The only downside is that it tends to flake and patch if you try to layer it with other liners or itself.
Natalie A.
The colors are pigmented for sure and i love the thin brush. But once this eyeliner dries, it cracks add flakes very easily and that's a huge downer. I'm very disappointed, this will always be one of my favorite brands though
Jessie A.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Review for: Vivid Fire, Vivid Violet, Vivid Escape, Vivid Halo, Vivid Sapphire, Vivid Petal, Vivid Envy, Vivid Blossom, Vivid Delight more...
I love these liners when I want to add a color liner to any look I'm doing, the only reason I gave them three stars was because they seem to crack after a while from them drying. I didn't like that very much and I don't know if it's just me or it happens with others to. They are cute and affordable I just wish they didn't dry so fast and cracked after a while of applying them.
Tricia A.
Roseville, CA
These Vivid bright liners are awesome. Not only are they affordable but I love a lot of the colors and have so many of them just to have fun and do something different when I'm feeling extra creative or bold
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?
Marisol M.
What color would you recommend?
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good colored eyeliners.