BY NYX

Paola R.
Allentown, PA
I love the color. It adds the perfect pop to any look! I definitely want all the other colors ! The only thing that is wrong with it is that it cracks !!! I'm guessing the formula could get worked on but. Other than that the color is beautiful.!
Jasmine B.
Brewer, ME
Review for: Vivid Escape more...
I had heard a few people recomend these liners and needed something cheap for a look I was working on. I had really low expectations because I've had horrible luck with Nyx but I was really blown away. These colors are so bold and you really only need one swipe. They're easy to apply and stay put too. I highly recommend them and intend to go buy some more!
Ripley G.
USA
Nicely pigmented! NYX had a bunch of vibrant colors and is a good dupe for Urban Decay colored eyeliners. However, if used too many coats, it will crackle and ruin your look. And not water proof! So don't plan on crying or sweating while using the product! Not fond of the brush tip but can work around it.
Geena G.
Denver, CO
Review for: Other more...
The white in vivid brights so rich don't get me wrong I love NYX brand but sadly the white cracks! It makes me cringe and I wish they would find a way to make the formula better in my opinion so I could use it again..
Tenesa D.
CHATTANOOGA, TN
I absolutely am in love with this eyeliner. I have to admit red is my favorite color. The pigment if this eyeliner is perfect, I match it up with a double line if this and black and pair it with a Smokey eye for a frantic look. The price is great for the product and how long it lasts. I wouldn't trade it for anything. Definitely my must have for this year
Cynthia R.
new haven
The liners are very nice and go on easy. But they tend to crack a little. If you are using them for a small section they stay on very well and add a little extra to your look. I love them. It's very hard to find an amazing colored eyeliner and this is probably the best affordable one that I've tried.
Kaylee L.
Intense pigmentation, color is true to how it looks on the packaging. Brush tip is super thin and super sturdy, great to making your cat eyes sharper than your best knife. Good range of bold hues. Adds flare to any look!
Marcia B.
Roseville, MI
I have this liner in blue and it's the truth. I have never had a brighter pop of color than I do now. I want to try the other colors. Against my skin it is glorious. If you have a darker skin color you this is the liner for you.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
Review for: Other more...
I really like the fact that this has a brush on one end. The silver I had was very pigmented and fun to work with. The color was bright and I made it work for all sorts of application. Lasts all day without smudge or flaking too!
Mariah W.
Cullman, AL
Review for: Vivid Sapphire more...
I have to say I am not pleased. I heard good reviews on this and I am hoping I just got a bad one. Maybe it had been on the shelf for a while. But this was just awful. It was a pretty color for sure but after apply, it lasted maybe 10 minutes before it just got so dry and started cracking and looking terrible. Luckily I hadn't left my house yet before I saw this.
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good colored eyeliners.
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?
Sarah C.
Which of these colours would you say is the most wearable for blue eyes?