BY NYX #29 in Eyeliner

Hannah J.
Review for: Vivid Fire more...
This product is great for detailing and bold eye looks! The packaging is small, but you get a fair amount of product for the price. The brush is thin so you can make fine lines. The only downside is that it tends to flake and patch if you try to layer it with other liners or itself.
Jenny G.
San Antonio, TX
I have the shade Gunmetal and was skeptical of how much pigment it would pack. I was glad to be proven wrong!!! It goes on smoothly, the wand is a fine brush so it makes it easy to apply and the formula is pigmented and does not chip. LOVE this eyeliner for some cool, makeup looks!
Tricia A.
Roseville, CA
These Vivid bright liners are awesome. Not only are they affordable but I love a lot of the colors and have so many of them just to have fun and do something different when I'm feeling extra creative or bold
Michelle A.
Fell in love with these instantly, I had to buy ALL the colors. They last me all day long, but I will admit if I layer it, it tends to crack. I wish there was more product cause I use it so often but for the price you can't beat it. The pigmentation is so bright, hence the name, If you're looking to amp up your look, these are  must have!
Erica W.
Review for: Vivid Delight, Vivid Sapphire more...
I wanted to love these way more than I do. They're amazingly pigmented and awesome for those who are all about cruelty free products. The reason why it has 3 stars is because it cracks soooo much. It's not even funny. If they changed the formula so it doesn't crack so terrible it'd have a 5 star!
Jacquie D.
Massapequa , NY
I always wear eyeliner, so I love that NYX came out with colorful liquid liners. So far I have six of them. The colors out out beautifully, and don't look patchy. It dries matte and lasts all day for me. It's affordable and works great!
Revathy P.
New Castle, DE
Review for: Vivid Envy more...
So aptly named - vivid brights! Amazing range of stunning cheery bright shades to choose from and such long staying power. I also love the fine thin brush for ease of application when it comes to winged or graphic liners. Highly recommend this liner for a pop of color in the eye!
Joleasa T.
Lansing, IL
Review for: Vivid Petal more...
i love this eyeliner it adds a pop of color over a black eyeliner or you can apply it alone for a more dramatic look. It is very long lasting and does not smudge easily. I have brown eyes so the pink really stands out when applied to my lids. I gave purchased most of the shades that are available.
Leslie R.
Las Vegas, NV
I received one of these in my ipsy bag & I was stunned by how great this product is ! Doesn't smudge , stays on all day , great application , product lasts a long time , & they have a huge variety of colors to pick from for multiple beautiful looks . I will always buy my nyx liner
Soraya P.
Review for: Vivid Sapphire more...
I love this eyeliner! It gives my eyes that POP! I love the brush it's so think and you can get every spot in your eyelid. It is so precise! I loved it so much I bought another! It lasts all day. I do remcomend it to people that are t afraid to try new colors with their makeup!
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?
Marisol M.
What color would you recommend?
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good colored eyeliners.