BY NYX #30 in Eyeliner

Lorena r.
Lomita, CA
this is a good eyeliner for special looks, like occasional looks. the only thing is that this will last you a month and a half. it dries up and crackles so quickly. the wand inside also messes up very easily. if you're looking for a cheap bright liquid liner for a shoot, halloween, prettt much a one time use, this is perfect. it will not last.
Abbie Z.
Bought this in "vivid petal" and was really excited to be adventurous with my eyeliner. The application is smooth and the brush is thin enough for a precise line but when this product dries it cracks and it left my eyes feeling tight and irritated every time I blinked. I wouldn't recommend.
Alexa P.
Livonia
Review for: Vivid Fire more...
First time trying out a colored liquid liner this was a great place to start went on easy the red went of smooth and was extremely vivid! Definitely worth the cost and wasn't overly expensive either I ended up buying everycolor
Lexi M.
Review for: Vivid Halo more...
This product was really hard to work with. It came out really thick and wet. Then when it dried on the eye it crackled up and flakes off easily. Definitely wouldn't recommend to a friend. And sad to say I expect more from NYX.
Nicole W.
These are great for create great old eye looks and Halloween makeup looks. I think they are a bit pricey but they work great. A few of the colors I got seemed to be a little too liquidy which made it harder to work with fine lines but over all the finished product using these look great!
Keanna A.
Bellport, NY
Review for: Vivid Halo more...
I love anything liquid liner especially when u can get them in color .. unfortunately I felt like it was a little to liquiddy for me , I felt like I had to always dunk it over and over again, it would dry and it would start to clump, kinda was a little messy , it's a great product though
Christine P.
Homer , LA
Review for: Vivid Envy, Vivid Sapphire more...
Want a bright colorful winged eye look? Nyx's Vivid Brights give you a huge color pay off. This product is a liquid liner in some very colorful shades. However, as pigmented as these are, they are super dry, crumbly and flaky. You can feel your lids drying out and don't touch them at all! I will wear them when I feel like I need some color but I wish the formula was like the black Nyx's liquid liner.
Victoria B.
Lincoln, NE
I absolutely love the color of this liner and how easy it is to use, but unfortunately its rather crackly when it dries down... digged the look i created with it but it was looking unsightly realllly soon after application 😓
Natalie A.
The colors are pigmented for sure and i love the thin brush. But once this eyeliner dries, it cracks add flakes very easily and that's a huge downer. I'm very disappointed, this will always be one of my favorite brands though
Tina H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Review for: Vivid Delight more...
These go on very smooth and you only need one swipe to get great pigment. My only concern with these is that they sometimes flake. I have at least 4 of their colors and always get compliments when I wear them. I can deal with the flaking, because of the price and unique colors offered.
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?
Marisol M.
What color would you recommend?
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good colored eyeliners.