BY NYX

Michelle H.
Winchester, KY
Review for: Vivid Sapphire more...
This eyeliner is so vibrant it's crazy! It's great to use as a pop of color for a fun look or as detail work on festive looks! It's easy to use if you use liquid liner! The packaging has the color on the outside so it's easy to spot in your collection! I would recommend for anyone who loves fun looks or just wants to pop in some color every so often! Even though you might not use it everyday, it's affordable!
Meja T.
Denver
I love love love colorful mascara as a self taught makeup artist for vibrant looks and this absolutely does the job. I love how pigmented it is and it is easy to apply, but I think it'd be easier if it were a sponge like application tip instead of a brush, it's just easier and doesn't mess up as quickly. Otherwise, I would definitely buy this is many other colors since just this one is absolutely amazing.
Veronica M.
Shawnee, KS
Review for: Vivid Sapphire more...
i bought mine at target for $7. the wand is a brush tip that glides on evenly. i love the color but after a few hours a noticed that it started to crack. its relatively cheap so you get what you pay for, i guess. its not too noticeable, unless you're outside in sunlight. they are fun to play with. id recommend at least trying it- everyone has different skin textures so it may work out and not crack.
Angela A.
The liner was really good quality, no streaks and i could get a very thin line out of it because of the shape of the applicator. was more like a thin brush, the formula was very thin but dried extremely fast the liner itaelf was long lasting amd though it wasnt waterproof syayed on without plaking or bleading the price qas only 6.99 so it is definitely a product i will continue to but. great quality
Amanda S.
San Clemente , CA
Review for: Vivid Violet more...
Love love this! The purple is absolutely beautiful and it stayed put all day! It looked beautiful with my eyeshadow and I’m so glad I took a chance on this product, sometimes colors can be intimidating. I bought a few other colors and I can’t wait to use them! I would definitely recommend these to people to want to venture out and get more creative with their looks.
Courtney M.
I love the colors of these NYX liners and some of them are great, but others crack like crazy. I find that the dryness makes my eyelids feel tight and pulled. These liners super opaque with just one swipe. I like the brush tip and find that I'm able to make a pretty sharp wing with it.

The lighter shades definitely will crack more than the darker ones, so beware when you purchase.
Haley G.
The perfect touch of color. I love using these liners with an otherwise naked eye and a bright, fun lip. The color glides on beautifully although it does leave my lids feeling a little dry. For the price, can't be beat.
Anna C.
Tipton, IN
I got this eyeliner in silver and I really love it. I don't like the brush it is too thick and I have to scrape off some of the product to use it. I love the silver for dramatic fo freckles. I love how they glint. I highly recommend this eyeliner as a cheaper alternative to something like the tarte eyeliner pens.
Kevin B.
Newark, NJ
So I'm torn for this product. I like the shade of red; now its not vivid nor bright, BUT its a very nice deeper blood color but still being a light red(hope this is coming out like it is in my head) but the only down side is that it cracks pretty easily and it starts to flake after a couple hours of wear, so you have to watch out for red marks occasionally.

But over all, pretty decent liner.
Tristin O.
N Smithfield, RI
Review for: Vivid Halo, Vivid Blossom more...
I wanted to like these so badly because I don’t know of many other companies that provide liquid liners in these colors with this type of applicator. NYX is usually a hit or a miss for me and this was a huge miss. It went on super liquidy and when dried it cracked and then eventually started to crumble off and when layered that process basically just sped up. I wouldn’t recommend these.
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good colored eyeliners.
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?
Sarah C.
Which of these colours would you say is the most wearable for blue eyes?