BY NYX #30 in Eyeliner

Ansley H.
Winterville , GA
Review for: Vivid Envy more...
This eye liner was the BEST colored eye liner I have ever used! I love doing very bold, outrageous looks and it is hard to find colored liners that are as opaque as this was. Not translucent at all. Most colored eye liners you have to go in with a few coats over it to make sure you get the desired color, but not this one.
monique n.
Lakewood , WA
Review for: Vivid Halo more...
You can create some pretty cute eyeshadow looks with this liner you can you it for a wing or for the cut crease or lower last area it's very pigmented love the color definitely must have going to buy it again
Kate E.
Elkhorn, WI
One of the only bold drugstore level eyeliner! Applies like any other liquid eyeliner, but may need an extra coat or two for boldness. Takes a while to learn, but once you learn how to do liquid eyeliner, it works amazingly. It gets a little dried and fades somewhat, but for sure worth what it costs and looks bomb af.
Annie B.
Review for: Vivid Halo more...
I had been looking for a yellow eyeliner for a while when I stumbled upon this one! I didn't want to spend a lot of money on one from Urban Decay so this fit the budget nicely. It is very easy to apply and the wand is a nice size. The color isn't as bright as I had hoped or expected it to be, but it is still a nice yellow. I would definitely restock on this when I run out!
Alejandra G.
Review for: Vivid Sapphire, Vivid Envy, Vivid Blossom, Vivid Fire more...
I love the shade range in these colors. Price is not bad at all.  Are usually find the full shade selection at ulta.  These colors are amazing to wear on their own or you can use them as an accessory to your regular eye make up look.  They are very long wearing and do not crack or smudge.  Can't wait to try more colors
Ellie B.
Woodward, OK
Review for: Other more...
I have this liner in the shade gun metal. It has some super staying power! It will last you all day and all night! Has a nice smooth applicator and the product goes on super smooth and sharp. I would definitely recommend this line of liquid liner!
Airele M.
I really like these because of the colors they have. They're a little wet so you have to be careful but they turn out beautiful if you take your time . I have vivid Blossom which is the pastel purple one. NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Angel H.
Review for: Vivid Fire, Other more...
I like these. I do but I have one complaint. I was trying to do a really fun look with crazy colors and I was trying to put the red one over a purple eye shadow and it made the eyeliner super dull. I was pretty bummed about it. Because the red liner is so beautiful. Maybe it just didn't mesh well with that particular eye shadow.
Paola R.
Bronx, NY
I love the color. It adds the perfect pop to any look! I definitely want all the other colors ! The only thing that is wrong with it is that it cracks !!! I'm guessing the formula could get worked on but. Other than that the color is beautiful.!
Julie M.
I really wanted to like these. I got 3 colors when Ulta was having a sale. They are so streaky and chalky for me. They do not have a nice, smooth consistency. Not sure if mine are dried up...I CAN use them if i use another brush and take lots of time to fill in the patches. I do not think I would buy these again.
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?
Marisol M.
What color would you recommend?
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good colored eyeliners.