BY NYX #30 in Eyeliner

Allyson M.
Plantation, FL
Review for: Vivid Blossom more...
The name doesn't lie, these liners are very vivid in color. They add pops of color to make some fun and cute eye looks. I got these from ulta during a bogo 50 sale. I have almost all the colors now. The only thing I don't care for is that if you build up the liner too much, it will begin to crack.
Brigita S.
Jackson, NJ
Review for: Vivid Fire, Vivid Violet, Vivid Escape, Vivid Halo, Vivid Sapphire, Vivid Petal, Vivid Envy, Vivid Blossom, Vivid Delight more...
I have tried the too faced liners which are pretty expensive for a single colored liner and they do not even come close to these. The colors are so pigmented. I do admit that the yellow, you do have to go over twice but they do not crack and feel light weight. I bought all the colors at ulta when they had a logo 50% off plus I redeemed my points which made them super affordable
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
I am obsessed with these NYX Vivid Brights Eyeliners! They come in several really beautiful shades, but I would have to say that my favorite one is definitely Vivid Sapphire. It is this beautiful bright blue that is perfect for Spring looks because it gives you that intense pop of color. This is one of my spring faves, what are some of yours? #Contest #Influenster #Elizabeth'sSpringFaves
Dianne P.
They are alright. They get the job done. My major complaint is the colors are not saturated like on the packaging. I got the orange and it ended up being more of a silly putty color, and the green was more of a pistachio ice cream color. (Not cute) the formula takes a long time to dry. Got some on my eyelash once and when i blinked I ended up with green eyeliner splattered all on my cheek.
tallie s.
Morganton, NC
Review for: Vivid Halo, Vivid Fire more...
a lot of people say this eyeliner cracks, i didn’t really experience that!! the colors are pretty pigmented! but they might need some layering. the brush really is perfect for liner and it doesn’t dry out quickly so you don’t have to keep dipping in!
Vicky♉️ A.
Florida
Review for: Vivid Petal more...
I highly recommend this product for anyone who is looking to be creative! I usually use this product as an eyeliner to define my cut creases, it does wonders! This is my first time ever using this product and I would buy it again. It's so good. It's not a hardness product to work with when doing makeup looks. Honestly, Nyx did a very good job with the formula and chose the right brush with it ❤️ 10/10 would recommend to everyone
Cassie A.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Vivid Halo more...
Only bright liners in the market that I have found, and not to mention the longevity these have to offer. Very affordable and I like the color range with the fine tip brush. My only complain is that they do crack a bit, but nothing to noticeable. NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Denisha C.
Tucson , AZ
Review for: Other more...
I am not a huge fan of these at all. I love the color and the pigment don't get me wrong, it could be a great product. I've tried them multiple times, thinking it was my application, tried different colors, thinking it was just the color. No these liners crack horribly on me. I could not even take an up close eye picture because the amount of cracking, there was no fixing.
Jenny M.
Berea, OH
This stuff really is bright and beautiful. If you love fun eye looks, this is the liner for you. The applicator is a little tricky and does take some getting used to, but once you get the hang of it, it's perfect for creating a precise line.
Sandra N.
I have the blue and lavender colors. I love them so much!! The blue is so beautiful and adds the perfect touch to an eye look. The lavender is beautiful as well but more subtle. I will definitely be grabbing more colors
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?
Marisol M.
What color would you recommend?
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good colored eyeliners.