BY NYX #30 in Eyeliner

Valerie M.
This is one of the first neon/bright liners that has had pigmentation and has not been watery that I've come across. The price is phenomenal and the quality is great - I only needed one coat and didn't have to go back over and over the line to get it vibrant. The tip is actually fairly easy to use as well. Usually I don't like this style applicator, but it was stiff enough that it went on fairly straight with no stray lines from stray bristles.
Darian J.
Belton, MO
Review for: Other more...
I LOVE that there are several shades to choose from. They are all super pigmented and beautiful but I didn't like they way they applied! The brush tugs and makes it kind of difficult to create a straight line. No matter how many times I'd go over the same area it still wouldn't apply. I think that this would be a great eyeliner if it applied better but the range of colors are really nice and I like the slim packaging. (P.s I didn't do my eyebrows in the picture below so they look a little funky)
Mayah G.
Review for: Vivid Violet, Vivid Halo, Vivid Delight more...
Nyx is one of my favorite brands! I was super excited to try these out. I picked up several of the shades. They are really pigmented and easy to use. They dry down matte and lasted me throughout the day. I love these liners to do more colorful makeup looks. I would recommend these to anyone looking for an affordable colorful liner.
Chanel R.
Ukiah, CA
Review for: Vivid Escape, Vivid Envy, Vivid Halo, Vivid Sapphire, Other more...
NYX Retail Stores
Nyx is a well rounded Makeup Brand! Never disappoints! For this review I'm speaking life that these vivid brights liners gave!!ūüôĆūüôĆ packaging is fun and simple applies perfectly and pretty precise! Definitely recommend buying this! For an all out look or just a simple winged liner to spice up your loo
Trish A.
Des Plaines, IL
I purchased this for the first time and got the blue one for a galaxy-themed party.
Make sure you practice with thin liquid liner brushes cause this was very skinny! It was easy to make the initial line but kind of hard to build up the wing.
The boldness of the color was BEAUTIFUL. People loved my makeup look and said the blue really killed it. It didn't smudge all night (with UD primer potion underneath).
Will buy more to try different looks!
Yalitza G.
This liner is very pigmented and long lasting. The wand is easy to use since it it felt tip. Felt tip liners are easier to use because when using it, you have complete control on how thin or thick you want your liner. Plus its fun to go outside the box and use different color liners. The only thing I don't like about it is that it tends to wrinkle a bit, but it isn't that bad.
Kambria M.
Bellingham, WA
Review for: Vivid Escape, Vivid Fire more...
I really enjoy these eyeliners! As someone who loves to wear color, these are one of my favorite products. They are quite pigmented, although you might have to dip the brush a couple times throughout application. The formula is pretty watery, so it requires a bit of precision. They glide on easily, and don't skip across the lid. They are long lasting, but make sure that you set them with an eyeshadow, otherwise they will start to flake off.
Ryanne G.
Riverdale, UT
I love the Vivid Bright liquid eyeliners! They have an amazing range of colors that glide on easily. The applicator works well and is easy to use. O generally use this eyeliners when creating fun, outgoing makeup looks, Lip Art in particular. The color is vibrant and opaque. The only reason that I subtracted one star is that they crack once dried. If they didn't, they would be the PERFECT color eyeliners! But, for the price point they're definitely a win in my book and a product that I would recommend to other makeup artists!
Danielle S.
Topeka, KS
Review for: Vivid Envy, Vivid Fire more...
So first off, these say BRIGHTS im thinkin like some neon colors....they arent. I picked up the red and green, the red looks pink until u layer it on, and the green is just a basic green. I LOVE NYX products so i was surprised i didnt like em as much as i thought I would. After using so many layers to make the red pop it started to CRACK! Super super bummed bc i was doing an christmas look with it. It turned out ok, but i was still disappointed givin i spent 15 bux between the 2. Formula could def. Use some revamping.
Allison P.
Watertown, NY
Review for: Other more...
I have the color gunmetal. It's a metallic silve . Its so pretty. Easy to apply. And it lasts all day.  The price is very nice. I love Nyx vivid brights. I would definitely recommend these liquid eyeliners to anyone. I will be purchasing other colors very soon.
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?
Marisol M.
What color would you recommend?
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good colored eyeliners.