BY NYX #30 in Eyeliner

Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
I am beyond familiar and love lots of NYX Cosmetics products , so when I seen this in stores, I picked out the shade Gunmetal and knew I just had to try it! I was curious on just how to use it. I then decided I would apply my black liner on my top lid as usual and on top of that, apply this liner. I did that and I was amazed! This liner is SO beautiful! It is a metallic shade that lasts literally all day! I couldn't capture a photo well enough to give this product the credit it deserves, but in person it is on point! The liner brush tip is super thin and glides over the eyelid with ease & is very buildable. When I use this, I also line my bottom lash line with it and the inside corners of my eyes and it makes the color pop even more! When it comes to liner, I'm usually a matte black girl, but this liner has been a complete game changer for me!
#MusesOfInfluenster
Alisha C.
NYX Vivid Brights Liner

This is an amazing eyeliner. The brush you use to apply the eyeliner works amazingly. Can't go wrong for the price. I would purchase this eyeliner again.
Melissa G.
Laredo, TX
Review for: Vivid Petal more...
This is one of the best eyeliners. This is something you will always use and won’t regret buying. It gives a creative pop to any makeup look. Its something easy to apply and very pigmented. I would totally buy again
Emily M.
This product has a variety of colors and i have multiple colors and is very great and has multiple uses with helping one be creative with makeup. I love the colors and the applicator
Devi R.
Boston
The colors on this are really great if you're looking for a bold statement look and I definitely would recommend it to anyone looking for something other than a black or brown basic color.
Camille M.
Review for: Vivid Violet, Vivid Petal, Vivid Halo, Vivid Blossom, Vivid Sapphire more...
I have almost all the colors! I love love loveeeeee it! It’s the perfect touch of color for everyday to nighttime look. I cannot wait to try out the other colors. My fav is the blue and purple! I would definitely buy it again!
hayley m.
Pasadena, MD
I am obsessed with this colorful liner. i’m not too good with winged liner but this eyeliner helped me so much. It gave me the perfect flick and help me create a perfect wing
Cortney C.
Kernersville, NC
Review for: Vivid Delight more...
Works pretty well for a colorful liner. Nice pigment and seemed to stay on well. Wasn’t too fond of the brush applicator but it isn’t too bad. I plan on buying more colors.
Ariel O.
Avondale
Review for: Vivid Sapphire more...
Awesome colors and stays on all day. Easy to use and is the best liner for Halloween makeup. Precise brush makes even the smallest lines easy to do. Love this product.
Arielle I.
Vista, CA
Review for: Vivid Envy more...
The vivid brights are so fun! I have both purples and both greens. Mix them for a double liner look or separately. They stay put too including through water and sweat.
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?
Marisol M.
What color would you recommend?
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good colored eyeliners.