BY NYX

Millie H.
Oxfordshire
Review for: Vivid Sapphire more...
Love the colour really pigmented and bold, mine did dry out though and if you put more then one layer on it will start to crack.
Carling D.
WELLAND, ON
I love the nyx vivid brights. I have the one in petal. It is the perfect pink shade. Goes on smooth and dries fast. Last all day.
Eleni D.
I have the purple and i love it !!! I want to buy all the colour to make something different and go out of my comfort zone !!!
Natalie s.
Copper wood place, Lewisham
Stands out very easy to apply as i lile gothic and dark looks it goes really well so glad i finally managed to get hold of one
Kaitlyn C.
Saskatoon , SK
Super pigmented and super cute I love using them always takes my eye make up to a next level ! I'm definitely in love with them
Camora T.
Review for: Vivid Petal, Vivid Blossom more...
These eye liners are tots adorbs. Color eyeliner makes every look just poop that much more . I defiantly plan on getting more.
Violett ✨.
Edmonton , AB
My go to for a liquid red liner. Works amazing, is cost efficient and lasts all day. Super bright bold red for a pop of colour
Nieves U.
Spain
They are so bright and pigmented!! They stay for hours and make your eyes pop, they are a dupe for the Makeup Forever ones 😋
Laura S.
Very bright liquid liner. It is perfect when you want to give a twist to your normal makeup routine.
100% would recommend.
Anya C.
London
Love the colours of these and love how affordable they are! Not the most long lasting but still very good and easy to use.
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good colored eyeliners.
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?
Sarah C.
Which of these colours would you say is the most wearable for blue eyes?