BY NYX

IMAN E.
Review for: Vivid Fire, Vivid Escape, Vivid Sapphire, Vivid Petal, Vivid Envy, Vivid Blossom, Vivid Delight more...
These liners are awesome. My favorite launch from Nyx this year so far. They are SUPER pigmented and opaque. The colors are really bright and true to the color on the tube for the most part. The actual formula of the eyeliner is easy to work with. It dries down nice and matte and I can get a full day of wear from this stuff. My favorite part of this liner is the brush, it makes eye art so easy. it is also easy to get a basic winged liner from this with minimal effort. I took off one star because the green one is not true to tube in my opinion. It looks like a weird milky green, not ugly but not what I expected.
Kate I.
Obsessed with these liners! They have a good range of beautiful colours, don't crumble away, and they give a good pigment. Perfect for anyone that likes experimenting with makeup.
Swade F.
london
Review for: Vivid Halo, Vivid Sapphire more...
I love these products bought them yesterday and I've been using them every day week this is my first time using them and I use them all the time I go to at nicks in boots and I would recommend it to others
Tabitha N.
Love love love love looooove these! So pigmented! Very manipulatable when wet, super long wearing. Come in many vibrant colours.
Jenna B.
Creston, BC
Review for: Vivid Blossom more...
The colour is gorgeous and applies perfectly, but once it dries, it cracks and flakes to hell.
Hannah N.
I own three shades and I’m very impressed with all three!!
Very vibrant colours!!
Makeup kit must have!!
Only down fall is they crack after a while of being on!
Kayleigh W.
Sedbury, Chepstow
NYX is a staple brand they are affordable but still pro quality these liners are amazing the variety of colours are great and the applicator is the perfect size
Kristina M.
Stony plain, AB
Review for: Vivid Violet more...
I really wanted to like this product but it just wasn’t there for me. It was a good idea but after one use it get clumpy and dry in the tube and is un-usable.
Michele M.
Love the orange eye liner. Great price but need to wear eye shadow primer under and I also add some of Make Up For Ever HD powder on top to make sure it last.
iqra m.
dubai, dubai
This remind me of halloween as we can create many look 😍 I'm thinking to create IT movie clown lokk 😍 you can find it online sites such as nyx cosmetics site.
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good colored eyeliners.
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?
Sarah C.
Which of these colours would you say is the most wearable for blue eyes?