BY NYX

• are they watetproof ? did you tried?2 Answers
  • Are they waterproof?2 Answers
â €Gabriela â €.
marabella
Great concept, ok production. Applying this product was beyond easy! Can out very pigmented and glided on superb. My only worry was it drying and seeing how it would wear. It dried down to a nice matte finish but this is where my happiness left :( the product started to flake off of my eye within 2 hours and my liner eventually wasn't there anymore. Great idea but the formula needs to change!
Pammy S.
Apple Valley, MN
I love the range of colours they have! Bought two a while ago and used them to create a tricolour winged eyeliner look! They were easy to use and I loved the way the look turned out! Will be surely picking up more shades like the bright blue colour
Brooke C.
Chipping Norton, England
Review for: Vivid Violet, Vivid Envy more...
The only thing I dislike about this is that I don't have them all! The colours are so stunning, and they are so easy to create the classic cat eye winged eyeliner with. They last all day which is amazing! Especially since I have greasy eyelids, so usually liner ends up everywhere half way through the day! Not with these bad boys.
Kayleigh D.
Handforth, Wilmslow
Review for: Vivid Violet, Vivid Sapphire more...
I love these eyeliners. I have the blue and the purple shades, the blue is much more vivid than the purple, but I think the purple would stand out very nicely on darker skin tones. They go on really smoothly, but they do take longer than my go to black eye liner ( Kat Von D Tattoo Liner ) but they last most of the day and don’t smudge - they do crack off a little bit towards the end of the day, and disappears if I put it near my inner corner, but I can cope with that.
liana w.
MONTREAL, QC
1,208 reviews
i absolutely love these liquid liners! so far i have at least 3. they're opaque and intensely pigmented. some of the shades dont look like the packaging so look up some swatches before you buy. these dry matte and last all day. the brush tip is awesome to line, dot or make designs
Carys K.
Greenock, Greenock
Review for: Vivid Violet, Vivid Petal, Vivid Blossom more...
Pastels this year once again are a huge trend! I’ve got 3 shades; Blossom, Petal and Violet. These are great pigmented liners from the drugstore and are available online or in Boots stores. The brush is super fine so great for MUA’s to add fine details or create fun looks for festival season. My only upset about these liners is that they can be quiet dry once on the eye for a while and become flaky, keep an eye if you are sporting the lilac liner!
del b.
Review for: Vivid Violet more...
This was the first liquid eyeliner i bought , great colours for everyday use to add excitement to any eyeshadow, love that the colour of the liner is in the exact colour on the tube so you know what colour your getting , long lasting ,easy to apply with the brush,well worth the price, i would reccomend these fun shades for anyone .
Corina G.
Las vegas, NV
I have a love hate for these.. They apply beautifully but when dried they crack :( i love the colors to man.. They are very bright.. I only recommend using it only for small details and small winged liner.. Ill still use them some how..
Kelsey S.
I bought this product in the Vivid Sapphire product and I am so in love! The brush is a LITTLE flimsy but you still get pretty good precision. It's long wearing, but my absolute favorite thing about it is the super cool matte finish, it's almost like a chalk ben! and the colour really is VIVID BRIGHT xoxoxo
EstĂ­baliz M.
Durango
I fell in love since the first time I tried them. All the colors are very vibrant and pigmented, but I find them I little bit drying. Of course, that's okay if you have oily eyelids, but if not, use a very good moisturizing product. If you smudge your eyeliner, you can easily take off the product.
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good colored eyeliners.
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?
Sarah C.
Which of these colours would you say is the most wearable for blue eyes?