BY NYX #36 in Eyeliner

• Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good ...5 Answers
  • are they watetproof ? did you tried?2 Answers
Sara A.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is a fun product to jazz up your eye look. Great color pay off, smooth application, can’t complain. I have it in silver and use it to accent a dark wing and my inner eye corner. This product is also pretty affordable so you don’t have to break the bank for a cool new look.
Nicole D.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Review for: Vivid Sapphire more...
I am literally obsessed with these vivid brights liners! There are soooo many colors but the blue one is by far my fav! Such a stunning vibrant color ! The only thing I can say is the crack a little bit so using 2 coats is better then one !! I would def recommend these liners !
Natalia R.
West Hempstead
Review for: Vivid Petal, Vivid Halo, Vivid Sapphire more...
This product is very cool and nice easy to apply. I just don't really like the brush or the eyeliner when it dries. But it tends to crack. So, if you do want to go over it multiple times I would not advise it. You basically have to get it right the first time or your eye make-up will not come out well.
Annie🐻💕 R.
These are the best for any makeup look. I love using these for Halloween looks it’s awesome to create precise lines and dots whatever your Halloween look calls for. They will not flake or crumble off so any Halloween look or makeup look will last throughout the night/day.
Joshua S.
Gloucester
Review for: Vivid Halo more...
Color is very very intense, pigment is actually really nice! However, the cracking is real!! It tends to crack a lot, so maybe setting it with a similar color shadow could help but I’m not sure
Katelyn P.
Winchester, VA
Review for: Other more...
I received this in my ipsy bag. If you’re looking for something affordable this is the one you’re wanting. The only thing I’m not sure how I feel about is the applicator on it. The brush is a little flimsy for me
Thinkglossy B.
Review for: Vivid Violet, Vivid Blossom more...
These are great for a pop of fully opaque, super saturated color. It's easy to apply if you are able to use this style of applicator. Overall it lasts well on my eyes but I find if I layer it, it will crack. I would buy more if they expanded their color selection!
Michal H.
Killeen TX
These colored Islanders are freaking amazing in their phone if you want to do color for looks I like to play around with make up and create colorful looks for fun these were great but I do not recommend the white one instead get the gel liner because the white one cracks
Jessica G.
Columbia
Review for: Vivid Sapphire more...
The Vivid Sapphire shade of this liner is phenomenal - it is incredibly vivid, easy to apply, and still looked great at the end of a 12 hr work day. Can’t speak to the other colors, but this one is beautiful!
Beth S.
Barboursville , WV
While this eye liner can sometimes crack, the color is vibrant and it applies evenly. The applicator brush is small enough to create a nice wing, and it doesn’t clump up. Honestly, this is one of my favorite liquid eye liners, and I love all the different colors!
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?
Marisol M.
What color would you recommend?
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good colored eyeliners.