BY NYX #30 in Eyeliner

Kaeleigh E.
Vancouver, BC
I like these but there are some reasons I don't love them. Firstly the handle is weird I feel like it's huge and clunky which makes for difficult precision application. Secondly, one of the ones I got the brush was totally screwed up and I can't use it at all. The formula is great though super pigmented and smooth and the colours are so fun!! So if you have an eyeliner brush you can use with these I would recommend them!
Tiffany M.
I love the colours! They are bright and eye catching and I wanted to love the formula as much as the colours but I find the liner starts to crack and flake after not too long. Which makes me sad because it's nyx and they're usually pretty darn good in the lasting department..
Erika C.
I have NYX Cometics Vivid Brights Eyeliner in the shade Vivid Sapphire, and it is the perfect bright blue. I love how it adds a little pop to my makeup, and it's perfect for summer and festival looks. Although I'm not the greatest at liquid eyeliner, the formula and brush are fairly easy to use, which allows me to pull off a perfect wing every time!
Tami L.
Coquitlam, BC
Review for: Vivid Halo more...
Colour is vivid which is great, price is great. However, the colour cracks when it dries. And it doesn't look pretty when it cracks and there's parts missing from your liner. Wouldn't recommend. Using a liquid lipstick works far better!  Do i like it? Yes.  But it is so hard to use properly and have it look great for a long time.
Ashley S.
Mississauga, ON
I have this liner in a pastel pink. It's a lovely shade and goes on easy and smooth. I quite like the applicator and find you get a lot of product for the price. Very affordable and good quality product. I would definitely purchase it again.
Daphne S.
Lakeland, FL
I've tried every single one they have and Vivid Sapphire is my absolute favourite!!!

It's so bright!! Goes on incredibly smoothly and doesn't crumble if you layer it a little too thick. I've got oily lids and it doesn't budge all day!
Lili K.
Roxboro, QC
I love this liner ! I have it in "Sapphire", it's easy to apply goes on smoothly and amazing pigmentation. It's definitely worth its price ! This is my "feeling amazing" liner for sure ! Will sure buy again in different colors too ūüėć
lucinda p.
Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
Asmuch as i love the colours of these thwy crack so bad ill ad a pic so you can see the cracking. But its such a shame because the colours are soo amazing and i am in love with the blue colour lucky thats the colour that cracked the least
Cassandra D.
PIERREFONDS, Quebec
Love these eyeliners! There's so many color options and the applicator is actually pretty good! I do find it will crack after awhile of wearing but I love them anyways and I will continue to repurchase!
Sierra B.
Ottawa, ON
I have the blue, red, yellow orange and, I absolutely love them!! I would love to get all the colours... I always get compliments when wearing them, I have hazel eyes so the blue really makes them pop :) very pleased! I am wearing the red one in the photo
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?
Marisol M.
What color would you recommend?
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good colored eyeliners.