BY NYX #30 in Eyeliner

Annie🐻💕 R.
These are the best for any makeup look. I love using these for Halloween looks it’s awesome to create precise lines and dots whatever your Halloween look calls for. They will not flake or crumble off so any Halloween look or makeup look will last throughout the night/day.
Katelyn P.
Winchester, VA
Review for: Other more...
I received this in my ipsy bag. If you’re looking for something affordable this is the one you’re wanting. The only thing I’m not sure how I feel about is the applicator on it. The brush is a little flimsy for me
Jennifer Z.
san diego
Review for: Vivid Fire more...
It dries crumbly so I’m not the biggest fan of the formula. The applicator brush is not the easiest to use. I love color liners and would use this more if it were easier to use.
Thinkglossy B.
Review for: Vivid Violet, Vivid Blossom more...
These are great for a pop of fully opaque, super saturated color. It's easy to apply if you are able to use this style of applicator. Overall it lasts well on my eyes but I find if I layer it, it will crack. I would buy more if they expanded their color selection!
Michal H.
Thermopolis, WY
These colored Islanders are freaking amazing in their phone if you want to do color for looks I like to play around with make up and create colorful looks for fun these were great but I do not recommend the white one instead get the gel liner because the white one cracks
Jessica G.
Columbia
Review for: Vivid Sapphire more...
The Vivid Sapphire shade of this liner is phenomenal - it is incredibly vivid, easy to apply, and still looked great at the end of a 12 hr work day. Can’t speak to the other colors, but this one is beautiful!
Beth S.
Barboursville, WV
While this eye liner can sometimes crack, the color is vibrant and it applies evenly. The applicator brush is small enough to create a nice wing, and it doesn’t clump up. Honestly, this is one of my favorite liquid eye liners, and I love all the different colors!
Amy W.
DALLAS, TX
As someone who doesn’t do liner everyday this is my perfect go to liner. First I don’t do winged looks I am blind in one eye and can’t figure it out. I use this liner instead on the inner and outer corners to brighten my eyes. I have the silver colored one.
Jaky P.
Review for: Vivid Blossom more...
I love these liners to do very creative looks or just when I want a pop of color. The only bad this is that if you apply too much it cracks. But other than that I love it.
Zoë M.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Vivid Sapphire more...
I love this liner for the bright colors! I do wish that it didn’t crack but for the price you honestly can’t beat it! It’s super easy to use and perfect for graphic liner looks
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?
Marisol M.
What color would you recommend?
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good colored eyeliners.