BY NYX #30 in Eyeliner

Trinity C.
Review for: Vivid Petal more...
I love this product it so amazing it drys fast and doesn't smudge and I love the fact that it's so in expensive and affordable. I love the colour variation. I definitely need to buy all of the other colours
Becca T.
Lepreau, NB
Review for: Vivid Blossom more...
Really love this shade and it makes my blue eyes pop! Only 4 stars because I think the brush is slightly harder to use as it's longer and also the liner cracks a bit as it dries
Jo T.
Thee most awesome stuff you can possible get .... for eyes. Also great if you want to create a unique detailed halloweem candy skull.
Wears well and I just love the colours.
Nicole R.
These liners are beautiful colors. They do feel a bit dry on he eyelids once fully dry. But the color is so pigmented and the brush for the liner is very easy to work it.
Maria K.
Doral, FL
Review for: Vivid Blossom more...
I love the vivid bright eye liners. They have a very fine tip easy to apply with a lot of precision . I love it gives a pop of color to any look, and the price is great.
Jasmin M.
Calgary , AB
I love these liquid liners from NYX for when I do fun colourful looks, especially with spring coming up. They come in a ton of different colours, and I picked three up in shades ''Vivid Petal'', ''Vivid Blossom'' and ''Vivid Fire''. These are really pigmented with just the first swipe of product and the brush allows for tiny detailed touches. The only drawback is that they can become a little dry and crumbly when layered. I think this is such a fun product and I definitely want to pick up some more shades!
Hannah H.
Review for: Vivid Fire more...
i think this product is very easy to apply. but throughout the day it came off and i had to apply it through out the day. i would not purchase this product again.
Lindsay A.
Mount Pearl, NL
Review for: Vivid Sapphire more...
I wasn't impressed with this liquid liner at all. The colour was pretty, but I needed multiple coats for it to be vivid. It also dried up within a couple of weeks.
Charlotte A.
BRISTOL, BRISTOL
I love the red one, but they could do with a bit more pigment. The acid green option needs to go on top of the 'milk' stick and needs several layers to really pop.
Zoe G.
Birmingham, West Midlands
I love these eyeliners...so much that I have 4 colours! I have the green envy, lilac, electric blue and red liner (I forgot their names). I wouldn't recommend the lilac as it looks almost white on the lid which disappointed me as I was expecting something brighter. The other colours are absolutely amazing! They are certainly vivid and are really easy to use. Love this range & it is so affordable.
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?
Marisol M.
What color would you recommend?
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good colored eyeliners.