BY NYX #34 in Eyeliner

• Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good ...5 Answers
  • are they watetproof ? did you tried?2 Answers
victoria R.
Review for: Other more...
I have this eyeliner in every color!!! This is a must have in all makeup artists collection. Even if you are not a makeup artist you need to have this! It’s always good to do different looks. And these liners will definitely make different looks pop out ! I love because it does not mix with the shadows and make a different color!
Kardi 🦄.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Vivid Blossom more...
I created this look yesterday using one of my favorite brands NYX! They are now found in drugstores btw! I love how pigmented this liner was and how easy it was to create this look! My strokes were easy as well! I am definitely buying the entire collection!
Anastasia W.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Vivid Violet, Vivid Escape, Vivid Halo, Vivid Petal, Vivid Envy, Vivid Blossom more...
I want to love these. I really do. But they crack, so incredibly badly. It doesn't matter how thin the line is, or how little product you use, it splits every single time. It's easy to cut your crease with this liner, but then your crease cuts itself because the liner just splits like a snag in your favorite pair of tights. :(
Luisa P.
Union City, NJ
I live for these eyeliners!!! They are super long wear and the color range is amazing! I have the blue one but I am planning to buy all the collection. You can create nice eye looks with these eyeliners!
Myranda C.
Review for: Vivid Fire more...
Sort of iffy with this product. I LOVE the red one so much but it CAN crack off if you apply too much. It kind of tugs at the eye but I can sometimes manage to make this work. I want them to reformulate this so that it doesn’t crack anymore.
I like to use this in small amounts to add something to normal black liner looks.
Julia R.
Topeka, KS
Review for: Vivid Sapphire, Vivid Fire more...
They’re BRIGHT and pigmented, easy application, but I took a star off because its not super long lasting...at all. One of them lasts longer than the other (comparing blue and red) but I can’t remember which.) sorry that I’m not much help. Let me know if you actually want me to check which one lasted longer than the other
nicole 🏹.
Review for: Vivid Halo, Vivid Sapphire more...
great pigment, dries quickly, easy to work with, glides on smoothly. feels tight if you use a lot of product in one area. cracks if you layer the product. overall great liner
Shaye H.
Osborn, ME
This is the first time using this in the picture right here, I used tape to apply it like I usually do to create wings. It was a little weird since I'm not use to this kind of formula but it worked! It dried fast and it was easy to take off and so far I like it!
Tayler C.
Roanoke, TX
I’m loving this!! I love bright liners and I’ve used these for a couple looks. They’re pigmented and stay! And are very affordable. Again the applicator is a little hard to use but pro-tip! Use tape for a more controlled line
Allie S.
Roanoke, VA
I got the silver metallic version of this in a subscription box and thought for sure I would never use it, but I played with it one day anyway and became totally obsessed. It applies so easily and is so pretty. It doesn’t bleed or budge. - I actually have several of these colors in my Ulta cart just waiting on my next big purchase!
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?
Marisol M.
What color would you recommend?
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good colored eyeliners.