BY NYX #30 in Eyeliner

Alice H.
Marston Green, Birmingham
Review for: Vivid Sapphire more...
These eyeliners are literally my obsession and I can't rave about them enough. They're so easy to apply and don't budge all day and the pigment is amazing. I always get so many compliments when I wear any of these eyeliners and they give me so much confidence.
Kiera H.
Review for: Vivid Sapphire more...
This eyeliner is amazing! Such a vibrant blue I’ve never used anything like it. I’ve found it works really well as an eyeliner and last all day but I love it on the lower Lash line and even using it to coat the bottom lashes. You can do so many cool things with this. I will definitely be purchasing again!
Jodie L.
Aberdare, Wales
I found this product was exactly the colour it appeared on the packaging but it did take me 2-3 times layering before it was really pigmented. Also, it can look quite drying on the lid almost like it wants to come off after so many layers but other than that I would highly recommend it as it's so much fun playing with the colours and it takes a basic look to something more bold, and popping!
Sophie R.
Gateshead, Tyne and Wear
I have the shades Halo, Sapphire and Fire. These liners are absolutely amazing! They are super pigmented and have a really nice consistency as they aren't too liquidy or too thick. They also don't dry out quickly which is nice and you get a lot for the money. They are also super cheap but great quality for the price.
Aiveen O.
Review for: Vivid Escape more...
Hate this product so much. Barely pigmented and even worse, it cracks and crumbles everywhere. Impossible to use as the consistency is so dry and crumbly. A nice shade range but the formula is horrible. Wont be repurchasing or recommending to any friends.
Terri-Ann D.
Seaforth, ON
I really like this liquid eyeliner because of the range of colours and how pigmented they are. I use this eyeliner probably every other time I do a winged look. I buy my NYX products at shoppers Drug Mart. I dont like that they get really flakey and the applicator is a bit hard to work with I usually just use an eyeliner brush.
Allison M.
This product is super pigmented and the colours are flawless. They have a great variety of shades for different eye looks! The product goes on really smooth, my only complaint is that sometimes I need multiple layers because it can look a bit patchy!
Devika M.
St, QC
Review for: Vivid Sapphire more...
I have only tried the Vivid Sapphire but with my experience I would like to buy a couple more colours. It's very pigmented and doesn't come off. I read a lot of people says it flakes off but mine stays on until I remove it myself. I plan to get some more! NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Zoé O.
Laval
This product is a wonderful idea, I love the concept of colorful liquid eyeliner, but I don't really like the formula of this product. I think that it is too dry to be comfortable with and also because of that dry formula, the eyeliner cracks when you put it on... I am a am big fan of NYX products but I have to say that this one is not my favorite... NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Holly H.
Runcorn, England
Review for: Vivid Halo, Vivid Fire more...
I actually really like these liners. The pigment pay of is very opaque and the brush is very precise to create a nice thin line. The only problem is they crack if you go over the line a few times as the formula is very thin but other than that they're a great liner and have great colours to play with!
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?
Marisol M.
What color would you recommend?
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good colored eyeliners.