BY NYX #30 in Eyeliner

tamarra t.
BUDERIM
Purely by looks these are going in my kit very soon!!!! The colour range is amazing and doing some research they seem to have a decent amount o f pigmentation and have swatched well! I tend to love lots of different colours and textures for my themed looks.
Chelsea N.
Westbrooke Crescent, Welling, Kent
Review for: Vivid Fire more...
This eyeliner is really good if you are someone who likes experimenting with their eye makeup. It is super affordable and easy application. However, it dries very quickly which has both good and bad point to. It can be clumpy and I don't think there is much product in the tube as I have used my approx. 4 times and there is hardly any left. The colour is gorgeous. More like a bright red after it dries rather than the dark red it seemed to be advertised.
Carys K.
Greenock, Renfrewshire
Review for: Vivid Violet, Vivid Petal, Vivid Blossom more...
Pastels this year once again are a huge trend! I’ve got 3 shades; Blossom, Petal and Violet. These are great pigmented liners from the drugstore and are available online or in Boots stores. The brush is super fine so great for MUA’s to add fine details or create fun looks for festival season. My only upset about these liners is that they can be quiet dry once on the eye for a while and become flaky, keep an eye if you are sporting the lilac liner!
Ria b.
LANCASTER
I loved the idea of these eyeliners but the application isnt great. The formula cracks really easily and ends up flaking off leaving your eye look looking messy. They're okay if you just want to add a tiny bit of detail to a look, eg. dots, or underline a wing, but for a full colour wing they're just too messy.
Amber K.
Review for: Vivid Envy more...
This is a strange colour green. Was expecting more of an emerald green. It's more of a slightly yellowing grass green. The brush is easy to use. Can get quite a fine line with it. However. I notice it cracks if I layer too much on. And can flake during the day when in winged eyeliner. However. I like to use it for other effects. Drawing patterns. Blobs. Dots. Squiggles on my eye lids. So it doesn't notice too much about the cracking. Or if it does it adds to the texture of the looks that I am going for.
Simone B.
Review for: Vivid Petal more...
I love this liner! The colour is called petal & really pops. I found the liner fairly easy to apply. The brush is very fine but If you do make a mistake you can clean up with a cotton bud. The liner has fab staying power to & a lovely pink perfect for summer. I got the liner here in U.K. from boots however there's lots of places you can buy the liner including online at only £5.50 it's a bargain
Chloé D.
Review for: Vivid Sapphire, Vivid Halo, Vivid Fire more...
I'm so in love with these!! The colors are great, they are so pigmented, they're so easy to use and I'm absolutely obsessed with them!!! I can't stop using them since I got them, and I want to buy every color! Mine didn't crack at all. I recommend these eyeliners to everybody!
Renee W.
Bedford, NS
I have the green, purple and pink liquid liners, and they are all pretty good. Unfortunately, the colors are not nearly as bright and saturated as the tube, but they are still nice. I find the pink, rather than being the bright color I was hoping for, just kind of disappears into my skin. It is long lasting and doesn't crumble or flake, but if you're looking for an impactful, bright eyeliner, this might not be it
Hollie U.
Nottingham
Review for: Vivid Sapphire more...
This eyeliner is very pigmented and really delivers on the neon aspect, unfortunately it is very dry and you can feel it on the eye if you apply it near the corner, however I have never experienced it to crumble and I would recommend it just because it is so pigmented I don't think I can complain that they're a little dry.
Martha S.
Simcoe, NH
Just bought this today and just tested it on my eyes quickly before I washed my make up off! It looked great, the applicator is extremely easy to use, and the pigment comes out consistent and easily! I can't wait to start trying some looks with this product! Definitely recommend if you're on a budget. They are slightly expensive in Canada but still a low price for a quality product!
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?
Marisol M.
What color would you recommend?
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good colored eyeliners.