BY NYX

Sabrina W.
White shade in the eyeliner cracks like no tomorrow. Nice when you put on and lasts for like half a minute.
Mimi G.
Johnston, SC
Good, beautiful eyeliner, but a little difficult to use. It makes me and my eyes look beautiful. I love it!
Cvt #8200 Jackie Y.
Doral, FL
Got this one and I'm loving it!! Thanks nyx for this amazing thing. Good quality and price, soooo perfect!
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
I got this in my iPsy bag this month. Goes in easily and lasts very long. I will buy it in different colors
Jessica R.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Vivid Sapphire more...
Very very pigmented. Very easy to use and create artistic precise lines. I love that its so affordable too.
Mariana F.
Review for: Vivid Sapphire more...
A favorite liner for my creative looks really makes my makeup pop i love it I'll purchase another comment
siena p.
Brooklyn
Review for: Vivid Escape, Vivid Halo, Vivid Sapphire, Vivid Petal, Vivid Envy, Vivid Blossom more...
These are the best liquid liners for color liners. I love using them when I'm doing super creative looks.
Brianna D.
orange
Review for: Vivid Blossom more...
Great color payoff ! Beautiful shade
I did have to layer Multiple times
But over all great for the price
Rebecca A.
Great product. Very smooth and worth the money. The pigment is great and comparable to high end brands!
Caylie M.
Zebulon
It's a good eyeliner the only negative is that it takes a while for it to dry because it is so liquidy
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good colored eyeliners.
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?
Sarah C.
Which of these colours would you say is the most wearable for blue eyes?