BY NYX #30 in Eyeliner

lauren w.
Musk rose close , Muxton
Review for: Vivid Petal, Vivid Envy, Vivid Halo, Vivid Sapphire more...
As someone who does makeup looks online I was looking for some bright coloured liners to do graphic liners with. So many people recommended these as they don't break the bank and have a selection of all different colours. I chose: Vivid Halo, Vivid Sapphire, Vivid Envy, and Vivid Petal. All of the colours are so bright and the brush tip makes it fairly easy to apply. My major problem with these is that they dry down so dry that they crack! This means they are not too pretty if you apply too much or get too close up! Also envy is a lot lighter than the tube so it's a completely different shade of green than I wanted. In my opinion, they are still worth the money but you should have the drying quality in your mind when purchasing!
Holly y C.
I have the blue one, and I can honestly say I love it. It didn't cost me much. The tip to apply it with is really easy and nice to use. The colour is brilliant, no fading or anything
Emily S.
Tiverton
Review for: Vivid Violet more...
The NYX vivid bright is amazing as you can do so much with it. The colour I have is vivid violet . It's great with the too faced sweet peach palette. I bought the purple one because I have hazelnut brown eyes and this eye liner looks amazing , alone or with a shadow .

Pros:
The applicator is small and think which makes applying easy
The colour is so pigmented
It looks like the colour on the bottle

Cons:
Very small bottle
The handle is longer than the actual product it's self

I would definitely recommend this product to other people and I will definitely buy this in other colours .
Kaylein L.
Markham, ON
I'm not quiet sure why there are so many negative reviews on this product. The liners do appear cracky when swatched on the hand, but that is because of the texture on your hand. On the eye, I never really had any problems. It really is highly pigmented, and long lasting. I had this on for a full school day. The liner never cracked or smudged. It did not budge at all. I have the Vivid blossom and vivid petal shade (pink and purple). If you know what you're doing and have used liquid liners before, this should be very easy to use. Obviously the product will dry up and crack on the brush if you do not work fast enough, but you practice makes perfect. I would recommend this to makeup artists who are looking for pops of colour in looks, or people who are good at makeup wanting to add a pop of colour! Also they are cruelty free!
Sian L.
Hampshire , Gosport
Review for: Vivid Violet, Vivid Blossom, Vivid Sapphire more...
I have the Violet, Blossom and Sapphire  and these eyeliners are exactly what they say they are- bright, even the pastel colours. They are extremely pigmented and come in a range of colours, and you can even mix the colours together to make other colours and it still comes out just as bright. They can make a bland makeup look, look absolutely amazing. I love wearing my bright eyeliner with a natural face and lip look as it really makes your eyes pop. The only down side I've found is that it does sometimes crack a bit, but a good eye primer, concealer and not too much eyeshadow on the lid helps it not crack or flake. The eyeliner does dryour matte, but if you wanted a glossy look you could always add a little bit of coconut oil over the top-but not too much as it can smear. Overall, this product is AMAZING for its price and I definitely recommend it.
Kayleigh A.
Caerphilly , Caerphilly
Review for: Vivid Fire, Vivid Violet, Vivid Halo, Vivid Sapphire, Vivid Petal, Vivid Envy, Vivid Blossom, Vivid Delight more...
I had been eyeing up these products for so long as I loved how diverse these eyeliners looked - whether they can be used to make an eye look pop, or used on the lips to create lip art. The eyeliners are extremely pigmented and I love how tiny the wand is to apply these eyeliners as it means a lot of detail can be easily added to a makeup look. However, these eyeliners dry extremely quickly in the tube, so a week after I had purchased them, the product started to get clumpy and build up on the lid of the tube. The eyeliners also crack once they have dried on the skin, which is extremely disappointing.
Sinead M.
LONDON, LONDON
Review for: Vivid Sapphire more...
  I LOVE electric blue on the eyes - it's my ride or die colour. When passing the NYX in Westfield Stratford, I popped in looking for a long lasting liquid eyeliner to get me through Glastonbury. I bought the NYX Vivid Brights in Sapphire and Halo, and was very happy with the results! First thoughts after swatching them on my hand are that they're very wet - but didn't lose their pigmentation after drying. It dries super quick and doesn't budge. I liked the long bristles to help give me perfect precision. It can dry a little crumbly, however, as the colours are so right you don't need too much to make them pop. NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Jessica G.
Stratford , PE
These  liners REALLY surprised me! I have the cobalt blue and lilac colours and plan to pick up a few more. The colour really is vivid, no patchiness or skipping. My fear was that they would look great initially but crack or start flaking soon after but to my surprise they last all day long and look as good at the end of the day as they did at the start. I also was surprised how much I loved the applicator, the brush is nice and precise but not too stiff. I found myself wishing I had the same applicator for my regular black liquid liners. The colour selection is also really nice, it isn't easy to find some of these shades in liquid liner form! The cherry on top is that they're affordable. Give these a try for sure!
Mikayla S.
I bought 2 of these a while back in 2 different shades, can't currently remember the names but one was purple and the other pink. and well what can i say the colour pigmentation is amazing for the price point I paid £5.50 each. the applicator brush is just the right size to do both thin and thick liner it's just a little on the flexible side I prefer a more dense and stiff applicator brush for more precise application. but it did a good job, you get an average amount of product for an eyeliner and the price point is affordable. the colour range is amazing and I'll be sure to be buying more of these and in different colours too. would definitely recommend for people that like to add a pop of colour to there makeup looks!!
Tamanna S.
London
Review for: Vivid Petal, Vivid Halo, Vivid Sapphire more...
So I just recently bought three different NYX Vivid Brights Liner, and I thought why not get bright colours instead of the usual black. The applicator is easy to use and to apply on the eyes. But after a while the eyeliner seems to crack, but otherwise the product is amazing and I would buy other colours in this brand.
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?
Marisol M.
What color would you recommend?
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good colored eyeliners.