BY NYX #22 in Eyeliner

Trecee H.
Trecee H.
Baltimore, MD
These liners are awesome. My favorite launch from Nyx this year so far. They are SUPER pigmented and opaque. The colors are really bright and true to the color on the tube for the most part. The actual formula of the eyeliner is easy to work with. It dries down nice and matte and I can get a full day of wear from this stuff. My favorite part of this liner is the brush, it makes eye art so easy. it is also easy to get a basic winged liner from this with minimal effort. I took off one star because the green one is not true to tube in my opinion. It looks like a weird milky green, not ugly but not what I expected.

Jessica W.
Jessica W.
If you're looking for an affordable, bright summer eyeliner, this is the one for you! NYX cosmetics offers several electric shades to spice up your summer with color. I have the bovids blue shade. In the bottle and when first applied, this blue appears muted and with a purple undertone. However, when it dries, it becomes an electric blue. I love it. This product dries fast and applies smoothly. It can flaky if you're rough on the eyes.
Sar J.
Sar J.
Glassboro, NJ
I got this in my IPSY bag either last month or the month before. It definitely lasted all day for me the only thing I didn't like was the color. I am not a big silver person and I got the color 'Gunmetal'.

It glided on super smooth and was super easy to work with. I like these eyeliners because they're pretty affordable and you can do super bold and bright looks! I would recommend this to my friends. :)
Tessa C.
Tessa C.
Columbus, GA
I was very pleasantly surprised by these liners! Usually I find that colored liners can crack when they are applied and they smudge easily. The applicator is nice and precise, the colors are super vibrant, and they don't crack! If you like to have fun with your liner, these are a great option. The picture attached is a graphic liner look I did using the color Vivid Sapphire
Dina S.
Dina S.
I have the orange shade of this liner and I love it. You can use these to amp up any look, even by adding a little swipe of color next to your normal eyeliner. It feels a little dry when you first put it on but you get used to it. I haven't been able to test it out for a full day but I had it on for about an hour or two and nothing happened to it.
April R.
April R.
I'm in love with this liquid eyeliner! I have the Gunmetal shade and it is gorgeous! The color is vivid and long lasting, I even had to scrub to get it off. I felt that way he packaging was a tad misleading. The amount of product is fair for the price, but the container itself is most applicator. I would definitely recommend this product though.
Alexandra D.
Alexandra D.
Hoffman Est, IL
I freaking love these eyeliners. Not only are they pigmented to perfection, their color selection is beautifullllllllll. All the colors are so bright and...VIVID. I have the whole collection and you can create so many beautiful looks with it. So easy to apply, stay on all day, easy to remove. Amazing product overall. Would definitely recommend.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Stony Brook, New York
I love this eyeliner for a super unique and different look compared to the usual black wing! I bought the color Vivid Fire, and I love wearing it! The color is super pigmented, and the brush applicator is actually quite easy to use! The liner does feel slightly dry when first applied, but nothing too bad has happened as of now.
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I bought this liner in lavender and light pink and the color pigmentation is to die for! I usually am not a fan of liquid liners BUT these are great for spring and summer for an extra pop of color. I'm still getting used to the formula but I am pleased that the liner does not flake off, stays all day, and only needs 1-2 coats.
Anna C.
Anna C.
Tipton, IN
I got this eyeliner in silver and I really love it. I don't like the brush it is too thick and I have to scrape off some of the product to use it. I love the silver for dramatic fo freckles. I love how they glint. I highly recommend this eyeliner as a cheaper alternative to something like the tarte eyeliner pens.
Jelanie N.
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Gianni C.
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Elena G.
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?
Marisol M.
Marisol M.
What color would you recommend?
Josette C.
Josette C.
Bronx, NY
how bright are these and how well do they stay?