BY NYX #28 in Eyeliner

Callie B.
Greenville, RI
Review for: Vivid Fire
I bought this liner because I’ve been wanting more bright colored liners in my collection. I watched @JKissaMakuep’s holiday look with red liner and really wanted to do something similar. I ordered it on Cyber Monday from Ulta. The liner is a little disappointing as to me it isnt a true red and instead seems to lean a little pinker. It also feels a bit watery and requires a few coats which means there’s a greater chance to mess up a winged liner look. I still want to play around with it a little more, but I might end up ordering a higher end red liner instead. In the meantime, I’ve also had great results using liquid lipstick on an angled brush.
Sarah C.
Cheektowaga, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Vivid Fire, Vivid Violet, Vivid Escape, Vivid Halo, Vivid Sapphire, Vivid Petal, Vivid Envy, Vivid Blossom, Vivid Delight
I was super excited to finally get some colorful eyeliners when I ordered these from Ulta. Now that I got them I just want do so many different looks! They are very pigmented and did not crack. They are pretty watery but that didn't cause a problem for me! I can't wait to try some more looks especially for Halloween! They have a lot of different colors which means a lot of different looks! I think they were $7 and they are at ulta and target(online)!!
Shaye H.
Osborn, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the first time using this in the picture right here, I used tape to apply it like I usually do to create wings. It was a little weird since I'm not use to this kind of formula but it worked! It dried fast and it was easy to take off and so far I like it!
Kamrey R.
Review for: Vivid Violet, Vivid Halo, Vivid Delight, Vivid Fire
I was so excited when I first spotted NYX vivid brights liquid liner at Ulta, I just had to get all the colors that was available. Unfortunately this eyeliner has to be put on in layers due to the fact that it is really watery. And after it dries it cracks 😩. If it was not for those two reasons I would love it. Especially since they have so many colors and colored eyeliner is hard to find.NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Nicole W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great for create great old eye looks and Halloween makeup looks. I think they are a bit pricey but they work great. A few of the colors I got seemed to be a little too liquidy which made it harder to work with fine lines but over all the finished product using these look great!
Valerie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the first neon/bright liners that has had pigmentation and has not been watery that I've come across. The price is phenomenal and the quality is great - I only needed one coat and didn't have to go back over and over the line to get it vibrant. The tip is actually fairly easy to use as well. Usually I don't like this style applicator, but it was stiff enough that it went on fairly straight with no stray lines from stray bristles.
Hope B.
Review for: Vivid Sapphire
This is so perfect for Halloween. You can make different designs on your face and have an amazing pop of color! Don't put this on your lips or it will dry but anywhere else is fine! The brush is amazing and one of my favorite things about this product. It easily glides the application on your eyes or face. I will be getting more colors for this Halloween!
Amy W.
DALLAS, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
As someone who doesn’t do liner everyday this is my perfect go to liner. First I don’t do winged looks I am blind in one eye and can’t figure it out. I use this liner instead on the inner and outer corners to brighten my eyes. I have the silver colored one.
Lindsay M.
Converse, TX
Review for: Vivid Petal
I recently purchased the pink liner for a breast cancer awareness inspired makeup look and I love it! They’re are pretty affordable. I had better luck finding these liners in the actual NYX store (excluding off the web) compared to stores where NYX products are sold. Only thing I am not a fan of much is the brush/tip, but was still easy to apply with concentration and focus.
Tiffany M.
Nashville , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these liners and I have them in every color they come in. They’re such a fun way to add some funkiness to an eye look or do some fun makeup art stuff. They’re great for doing graphic liner work too. I love using them all to create fun rainbow looks for pride!

I think the brushes are easy to use and make it easy to put down a nice thin line without too much hassle. They don’t flake off and last me all day with primer and setting spray. No feathering either.
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?
Marisol M.
What color would you recommend?
Josette C.
Bronx, NY
how bright are these and how well do they stay?