BY NYX #8 in Eyeliner

Rock and roll with our pure shine liquid liner! The extra fine flexible brush helps ensure a flawless even line with a high gloss finish.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Black 2 (CI 77266) [Nano].

Amanda M.
Boyce, LA
This Nyx eyeliner is the best I have tried. I went to Ulta looking for a good but affordable liner. I tried multiple liners on my hand, let them dry, then tried to smudge them. This one didn't move. It stays on all day and doesn't move. The wand has a long thin brush that allows for precise, fine lines. It is much easier to flick out at the corners than other liners I have tried. IMO, NYX's liner works better than KVD'S tattoo liner and has a better pigmentation. This is my go to, holy grail eyeliner!
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
So I'm only giving this product threw starts because it doesn't flake or lose color throughout the day. As someone that is a pro with a felt tip eyeliner this had me looking like I've never used liquid eyeliner before. I don't think the brush is very good for using it for wings or doing a precise design.

The neck of the eyeliner is very long unlike most liquid eyeliners which I thought was great...except I'm terrible with it.
Kriss C.
Richmond, VA
I have tried many (when I say many I mean A TREMENDOUS AMMOUNT of) eyeliners before and I always had the same problem. I usually am very active during the day and my eyeliner was FLAWLESS in the beginning of the day but around 2-3 pm or would be all over my lid! But this liner right here is like a tattoo! it sticks to my lid and contines to look just as good as When I first put it on! I love it!
Lauren L.
Super long lasting, very pigmented color with a very think brush tip. I love this product. I can't believe how long it lasts and how quickly it dries.

I do not like the packaging. The handle for the brush is too long, causing anyone who isn't skilled enough to lose precision. I wish it was shorter as the closer to the brush you get, the easier it is to work the brush where you want it to go.
Heather K.
Denison, TX
Absolutely Love this eyeliner!! Where has this been all my life! I love the shiny patent formula that really shows off the perfect cat eye! It has a very slim bristle brush that helps get that perfect flick! If you are new to liners try this one. Very user friendly and it allows you to make smaller strokes so if you make a mistake it's not so noticeable.
Danielle F.
This eye liner is super pigmented and beautiful on the lash line. The color is deep and perfect for everyday. I bought mine at my local target and the price was reasonable. The application was easy after a few uses, once I got the hang of it. I would recommend to anyone who wants a nice liquid liner in their collection for a reasonable price.
Leni J.
Friar Gate, Derby
This eyeliner lasted all day long. There was absolutely zero smudging which was super amazing . I found it a little difficult to do a wing with the brush but that's something I can get used to 💁🏻 The low price point of this product is another plus. Definitely would repurchase this . P.S. This does not dry down completely matte.
Lindsay G.
Augusta, GA
I love the way this liner looks on and it dries really fast which is a HUGE plus for me! but the way the brush applies makes it kind of hard to work with. You have to have a really steady hand to get that nice winged look. I would definitely recommend this product for people who like liquid liner. It's what I use everyday.
Cassandra C.
This liner is a good liner and will suffice! I do prefer the matte one, but this one is nice too. My only complaint is since it is a vinyl liquid, it's that glossy type liner and it sticks to my eyelids leaving black traces on my lids if I make the wings thick. But for a simple, small wing, it does great!
Brianna A.
Trinity, FL
Most amazing and simple eyeliner I have ever tried! It goes on very easily and its forgiving when it comes to mistakes and having to correct them. I prefer this over the angled eyeliner because its easier for me to wing outwards. I also like that it is up to me on how much product is on the brush!
Leanna G.
Bay St Louis, MS
I am looking for a bold black liquid liner. Is this a good one? If not, can you suggest a good one? Thanks!
Kat R.
Lancaster , PA
What's the eyeliner you use to get the perfect wing? Mine is NYX Vinyl Liquid Liner.
Julissa W.