BY NYX #21 in Eyeliner

Rock and roll with our pure shine liquid liner! The extra fine flexible brush helps ensure a flawless even line with a high gloss finish.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Black 2 (CI 77266) [Nano].

Emily S.
Martins Ferry, OH
I will say this product isn’t for beginners, it’s very hard to get a precise line on the lids, but that being said if you have have the eyeliner skill down it is a very nice product! The lines are sleek and sharp, which is what you want! The color is amazing and don’t even worry if you accidentally rub your eyes, odds are it’s still gonna be there, no smudge at all!
stefdeetravis D.
Winter Park, FL
I like this product, but I don't love it. It worked well for me for awhile, but I'm not crazy about how flexible the brush is. I don't have the most steady hand and y'all- I am NOT a makeup artist, but rather a do my makeup on the go with a toddler on my hip kind of artist. I think the brush can sometimes make more of a mess than magic. I like the formula but I will say it flakes by the end of the day and has me looking a hot mess sometimes. It's good for a bit- but I am probably in the market for a new liquid liner.
Natalia B.
This loner is just one of the best things that happened to me. I was in walgreens shopping as regular and I saw this giant nyx stand and i decided to try the liner. I Love liners but they are a pain because i struggle to apply them and never get what i want but i wanted to try it anyways. So I must say that for the price it is great quality, I got the black noir shade and it is so pigmented, it dries super fast and the little brush makes easy to do different looks, I have tried three different lines with it and LOVE IT!! It is long lasting but touches water and smudges. definitely a must try. NYX Vinyl Liquid LinerNYX Vinyl Liquid Liner
Alexia R.
I use this product every year in my make-up looks for Halloween because you can easy draw dark and precise lines with this product. This product too last very long and looks the clearest when you apply. I have used this product last year in my Halloween look (Day of the Dead) and this year’s (Clown). I never use “Halloween make-up” because it’s too greasy and it never sets. And this product can be used after Halloween too for the perfect wing. It is fairly cheap product and is located most Targets, CVS, Walgreens stores in the NYX Cosmetics section.
Daniel K.
Wilmington
This liner has been my go to for over a year now! Although the liner is not matte, it is so beautiful and so black! The liner does have a bit of a shine but I'm almost positive NYX offers a matte liner that I have yet to try. I definitely recommend this product! The line is so wonderful and it's so easy to use and create such a perfect wing with this liner! LOVE IT!
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
I like this eye liner but I cannot seem to use it for my everyday look, I hate how shiny it looks when dry. For only 7 bucks it is a bargain but I think I'll just stick with the matte one. If i want my eyeliner to be a bit shiny for a certain look then this is what I will use but I am more of a matte person. I don't think that I will this again.
Crystal A.
Sun Valley, CA
I love this liquid liner! It gives you such a sharp wing. The formula is awesome because it dries down matte. It’s not even expensive. I went from buying a tarte liquid eyeliner to buying a cheaper better one. This is my go to liquid liner and i haven’t bought any other brand of liquid liner since i started using this one. Would recommend
Brianna D.
Marietta, GA
I tried this because my wedding makeup artist recommended it to me. If you are good a makeup then buy this product. I found it difficult to use but that's just me. Also, you have to let it dry for a few or it will smear and mess up. Unfortunately it didn't work for me, but when she used it on me for my wedding make up it looked amazing.
Kimberly G.
Incredible!! I was always hearing great reviews of the NYX matte liquid liner & I finally got around to getting a new eye liner, & I love it so much! It last the entire day, super matte, it doesn’t crack through the day. It’s a little harder to take off but it’s definitely worth having it stay on all day!NYX Matte Liquid Liner
Jozen L.
One of the best liquid liners I have tried and it's super affordable too! A friend from work recommended this and I'm glad I gave it a try. The brush tip is thin enough which I prefer in making a cat eye look. It gives me more control of the product so you don't end up with panda eyes! It dries matte and doesn't smudge after 12-15hrs on my oily skin. I was using the Kat Von D ones that looks like a slim sharpie but find that the product dries quickly that it makes it hard to apply. Very time consuming. This is very similar to NYC liquid liner which is also one of my all time faves!
Leanna G.
Bay St Louis, MS
I am looking for a bold black liquid liner. Is this a good one? If not, can you suggest a good one? Thanks!
Kat R.
Lancaster , PA
What's the eyeliner you use to get the perfect wing? Mine is NYX Vinyl Liquid Liner.
Julissa W.