NYX Velvet Matte Lipstick

Dress your lips in decadent color with our Velvet Matte Lipstick--a luxurious new lip color that glides right on and never feels dry. Housed in an elegant soft-touch case, each standout shade is a fashion statement in itself.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Octyldodecanol, Kaolin, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Isononyl Isononanoate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Silica, Paraffin, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de Candelilla, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Water/Aqua/Eau, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

Disorderly:

Octyldodecanol, Kaolin, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Isononyl Isononanoate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Silica, Paraffin, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de Candelilla, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Aluminum Benzoate, Water/Aqua/Eau, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

Beach Casual:

Octyldodecanol, Kaolin, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Isononyl Isononanoate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Silica, Paraffin, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de Candelilla, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Water/Aqua/Eau, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

Unicorn Fur:

Octyldodecanol, Kaolin, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Isononyl Isononanoate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Silica, Paraffin, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de Candelilla, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Aluminum Benzoate, Water/Aqua/Eau, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

Midnight Muse:

Octyldodecanol, Kaolin, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Isononyl Isononanoate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Silica, Paraffin, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de Candelilla, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Aluminum Hydroxide, Water/Aqua/Eau, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Aluminum Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

Volcano:

Octyldodecanol, Kaolin, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Isononyl Isononanoate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Silica, Paraffin, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de Candelilla, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Water/Aqua/Eau, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

Miami Nights:

Octyldodecanol, Kaolin, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Isononyl Isononanoate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Aluminum Hydroxide, Silica, Paraffin, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de Candelilla, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Aluminum Benzoate, Water/Aqua/Eau, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

Violet Voltage:

Octyldodecanol, Kaolin, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Isononyl Isononanoate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Silica, Paraffin, Aluminum Hydroxide, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de Candelilla, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Aluminum Benzoate, Water/Aqua/Eau, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

Blood Love:

Octyldodecanol, Kaolin, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Isononyl Isononanoate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Silica, Paraffin, Aluminum Hydroxide, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de Candelilla, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Water/Aqua/Eau, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Aluminum Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

Hey girls, what do u think about this lipstick, are they long lasting and are colours real like in the picture?
I ve been looking for a lipstick that last and its affordable? What do you think about this one guys? Do you like it ?
Does this stay on well?
Start your review of NYX Velvet Matte Lipstick!
Product Highlights
“Nyx bas stepped up in the makeup world! Especially in lip colors. All very pigmented and long lasting.” in reviews
“Who doesn't love a bright matte lip for#summer? I love this product. It doesn't dry out your lips it's a nice cream like finished. ” in reviews
W Lafayette, IN
Review for: Duchess
I have several of these velvet mattes from nyx. Love the product! It's very dry though.... it's a true matte. It sounds like a lot of the bad reviews were from people who weren't expecting it to be dry or did not exfoliate their lips first. On exfoliated, moisturize lips, this is a true matte color that will last many hours. I ordered soft femme here and it was a bit darker than I was expecting. It's a nice color but was hoping for more of a nude. I'm fair-skinned with cool undertones.
I absolutely LOVE Nyx matte lipsticks! I have about 40 different colors of the matte lipsticks and will never buy another brand besides Mac. They’re such a great Mac dupe and usually between the price or $3-$6! You can’t beat that! For those that complain of flaking, I always recommend putting chapstick/some type of moisturizer on underneath the lipstick and you’ll be golden all day! I rarely have to reapply.
Huntington Beach
Great price for a great product! It is matte but not dry and cakey! A wide range of colors that you don’t feel bad trying many of since it’s such a good price. The color will transfer and isn’t as long lasting as other lippies, but I don’t mind. Color-stay lip products typically are tacky or dry. So I’m ok with this one not being either one of those textures ! I’d recommend this for sure!
Selma , CA
can’t remember what color it was that i bought but i have a couple lipsticks in this matte formula and the butter one as well and they are all great. not totally amazing if i’m going to really b honest but they get the job done. the color is vibrant and noticeable and they last for a little while, i am always reapplying my lipstick no matter what though😅
Valley , AL
Purchased at: ULTA
This lipstick has really pretty colors in its line, and they’re definitely highly pigmented. But the formula is SO matte, that it’s almost hard to work with. It will cling to texture on your lips you didn’t even know you had, it bleeds into lines, it fades really quickly, etc. Not as good as the Maybelline creamy mattes, but will work in a pinch
Raven, VA
NYX Velvet Matte Lipstick uploaded by Erin R.
This formula is very creamy to be a matte. It feels very comfortable however it will transfer easily. I've purchased several of these over the years and find it is one of my favorite drugstore formulas. I would definitely recommend if you're over the whole liquid lipstick situation. NYX Velvet Matte Lipstick
russellville,tn
Review for: Charmed, Beach Casual, Unicorn Fur, Disorderly, Midnight Muse, Volcano, Soft Femme, Miami Nights, Duchess, Violet Voltage, Effervescent, Blood Love
You can’t go wrong with nyx products and that includes these and I have thanks to some friend all of the color of these and they are amazingly awesome! I’m a huge fan of matte lipstick it’s all I wear it really help cause I tend to bite my lips of out nervous habit so these really hold up and make my lips feel soft
Shreveport, LA
Purchased at: CVS
I'm wearing the NYX matte lipstick in the shade indie flick. It's a very bold vibrant orangey in your face type of lippie and I'm here for it. I love how it looks against my skintone and how it gives you that bold pop of color. If your looking for a very bold pop of color then I suggest you give this shade a try.
I get everything I want from this lipstick product. I'm not one for shiny slippery lips. This gives me the matte look I want and so it last almost all day depending on how much I wipe my mouth. I do after to apply chapstick on top of it throughout the day however because otherwise it dries my lips up.
Review for: Duchess, Volcano, Soft Femme, Charmed
This product is extremely pigmented and affordable. Upon trying it, I was expecting a somewhat pigmented lipstick but the colors are extremely vibrant. It doesn't last very long but for the price and performance? That's a fairly small cost. Would definitely recommend as a casual daily lipstick.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Santa Ana, CA
il y a 6 mois
NYX Velvet Matte Lipstick ? Is this still being sold?
member-6bd34 • il y a 4 mois
Yes. It is being sold on the NYX website, you can probably find it on other makeup sites.
Las Vegas, NV