BY NYX #69 in Lipstick

Dress your lips in decadent color with our Velvet Matte Lipstick--a luxurious new lip color that glides right on and never feels dry. Housed in an elegant soft-touch case, each standout shade is a fashion statement in itself.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Octyldodecanol, Kaolin, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Isononyl Isononanoate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Silica, Paraffin, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de Candelilla, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Water/Aqua/Eau, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

Disorderly:

Octyldodecanol, Kaolin, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Isononyl Isononanoate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Silica, Paraffin, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de Candelilla, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Aluminum Benzoate, Water/Aqua/Eau, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

Beach Casual:

Octyldodecanol, Kaolin, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Isononyl Isononanoate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Silica, Paraffin, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de Candelilla, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Water/Aqua/Eau, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

Unicorn Fur:

Octyldodecanol, Kaolin, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Isononyl Isononanoate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Silica, Paraffin, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de Candelilla, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Aluminum Benzoate, Water/Aqua/Eau, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

Midnight Muse:

Octyldodecanol, Kaolin, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Isononyl Isononanoate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Silica, Paraffin, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de Candelilla, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Aluminum Hydroxide, Water/Aqua/Eau, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Aluminum Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

Volcano:

Octyldodecanol, Kaolin, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Isononyl Isononanoate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Silica, Paraffin, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de Candelilla, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Water/Aqua/Eau, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

Miami Nights:

Octyldodecanol, Kaolin, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Isononyl Isononanoate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Aluminum Hydroxide, Silica, Paraffin, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de Candelilla, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Aluminum Benzoate, Water/Aqua/Eau, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

Violet Voltage:

Octyldodecanol, Kaolin, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Isononyl Isononanoate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Silica, Paraffin, Aluminum Hydroxide, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de Candelilla, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Aluminum Benzoate, Water/Aqua/Eau, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

Blood Love:

Octyldodecanol, Kaolin, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Isononyl Isononanoate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Silica, Paraffin, Aluminum Hydroxide, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de Candelilla, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Water/Aqua/Eau, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Aluminum Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

• I have been eyeing NYX cosmetics for a while now and want...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a matte lip stick , this will be ...3 Answers
  • I love pink colors, I am wondering if I should buy the li...2 Answers
NYX Velvet Matte Lipstick
  • "Nyx bas stepped up in the makeup world! Especially in lip colors. All very pigmented and long lasting." in 125 reviews
  • "Who doesn't love a bright matte lip for#summer? I love this product. It doesn't dry out your lips it's a nice cream like finished. " in 111 reviews
Lindsey C.
Columbus, IN
Review for: Blood Love more...
Nyx Professional Makeup 3-Pc. Velvet Matte Lipstick Set I got 2 sets of these. Great product! Goes on very smooth. Leaves a matte finish, but doesn't dry dry out. The colors are extremely vibrant and the color lasts for a while. I drank a cup of coffee, ate dinner & snack, drank water, before I needed to reapply! Love all the colors I've tried! Definitely will buy again! Glad they're affordable!
Gillian V.
Ashburn
Review for: Blood Love more...
I have been buying these matte lipsticks for a few years now and they are some of my faves. Everytime I wear a matte red from NYX i get compliments galore. i also recently purchased the butter and its my current fave.I kid you not I have been looking for the maison in brown for a year and finally found it. when i did I bought 2!! I am a pro artist and buy lkots of high end brands for my kit but I think NYX lippies stand up to the more expensive brans in quality, pigmentation and long wear. Now if you get the stock levels back up that would be awesone!!!
Rhonda M.
Review for: Other more...
I got the forbidden color. Let me first of all say that this is a very pigmented and long lasting lipstick. I found it very dry and afterwards I used my lip mask to rejuvenate my lips after wearing this for couple days. The lipstick dry factor kept me from being a fan. Also the color was not the best for me as I have very pale skin and even though it had peach tones that usually do well with my complexion this however did not. I love NYX products though - this one was just not for me.
Hailey B.
Minneapolis
Exactly as described! Goes on with a velvety finish with bright, bold, matte colors. I am loving the matte lip lately, and NYX is my go to brand for everything lip-related. I love their color variety from a range of peach to pink nudes, to bold blues and purples. The price point is great for any budget, and NYX is sold everything, which is so convenient. It’s long lasting and despite my many cups of coffee throughout the day, it doesn’t fade or wear. Love this brand completely :D
Kasey T.
Porterville
Nyx rocked my socks off with the velvet matte lipsticks in my opinion. They are so smooth and creamy, yet dry down slightly to a beautiful soft matte finish and are so opaque. They come in any color you could want and since they are cream lipsticks you can mix colors as well to get the perfect color for any look. The only thing I wish is that they were slightly more transferproof or maybe dried down just a touch more. They are beautiful for photoshoots and promos (from a drag standpoint) but they are super easy to smudge in a hot sweaty nightclub when youre performing.
Bre P.
Review for: Other more...
So the actual two colors I use in the matte lipstick were not listed. Never fear, I know the names. Midnight muse and maison. Maison was my absolute fave, until it melted in the car. However, I replaced it with the lipliner. Am I the only one who wears liner as lipstick ? Haha. Midnight muse it great. The texture is nice and thick and velvety matte. It’s a dark navy blue. Almost black, so if you love dark colors, try this !!! Maison is my nude/brown color.
Giselle F.
Mamaroneck
Review for: Charmed more...
Gorgeous color!! It goes really well with my skin tone(caramel) and it’s absolutely perfect for the fall. The packaging is ok- it has opened up in my purse and caused a mess though. It’s pretty long lasting except the only thing is that it gets on your teeth easily (I do a LOT to make sure it doesn’t) and unfortunately it happens a lot when I’m out with friends.
Definitely a good lipstick for going out but probably not the best choice for daily use.
Kristyn S.
I have a few of these in different colors and have had varied success. They're all very matte and can be drying. The pure red color looks pinky when applied. Bare with me does not apply well and sinks into my lips in an odd and unflattering way. I really like euro trash and wish the others were formulated the same as this color. It's well pigmented and looks the same on as in the bottle. I'm not sure how they're all so varied but they are.
Katelyn S.
Centreville
Review for: Effervescent more...
First things first, the shade range for this product is amazing! If you’re looking to make a statement or just for casual, everyday wear then this is perfect for you. I tend to go for the lighter, more nude colors...so I did have to apply a few more coats than usual to make it nice & even all around. Which I don’t mind at all. It has a very light & buttery texture so it builds up very well. My only real complaint is that you’ll definitely want to reapply after a few hours, especially after eating or drinking.
Elizabeth W.
Runnemede
Review for: Miami Nights more...
This was my first time wearing something bright like this on my lips. I have my favorite mauvey nudes that I wear on a daily basis and of course the reds and maroons for fall/winter but a more hot pink lip was definitely out of my comfort zone. It didn’t last all day like some of my other lip sticks. I had to re apply twice but I loved the color and it was very matte without getting too crusty.
Jamie H.
Youngsville, NC
I have the suede and lingerie mattes but have not tried the matte lipsticks. How is it?
Jenee D.
Honolulu, HI
Does this bleed at all? Does anyone know how does this compare to the Revlon HD liquid matte?
Francesca P.
What's the difference between the velvet mate and the normal matte ?
Krystal T.
Edmonton
I have been looking for a matte lip stick , this will be my first "matte lipstick" , most lipsticks dry my lips out quite a lot. Wondering if this would be a more hydrating lipstick?
I been wanting to try nyx new lipsticks I was wondering if these lipstick smear a lot and does it feel too greasy on lips?

back