BY NYX

Cast a spell on your neutral lippies with a swipe of our wicked V'Amped Up! Lip Top Coat. Infused with shea butter and Vitamin E this glossy pencil moisturizes while transforming light lip colors to deep vampy shades.

Polyisobutene, Isostearyl Isostearate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Candelilla Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Bis-Digylceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d'Abeille, Mineral Oil/ Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Diisostearyl Malate, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcrystalline, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Lanolin Alcohol, Triethyl Citrate. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-):  Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• How does this work? Does it make the lipstick red or purp...1 Answers
  • Hopefully someone hasn't already asked this but... does t...1 Answers
NYX V'amped Up! Lip Top Coat
  • "I love my vamped lippie! The formula is creamy and comfortable and the color payoff is incredible! It's my favorite fall go too, I will definitely be buying more and I highly recommend! They wear just like any regular lipstick so you may have to touch up" in 14 reviews
  • "This pencil is very soft and very dark. It is very good to those people who love to apply this on their make up. It's very easy to apply and it's long lasting. I would buy it again because it's very pigment the color" in 5 reviews
Laurissa C.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I got this on in red, and absolutely loved it. It’s creamy and doesn’t mattify. BUT stays on and keeps the color for hours at a time. This was my first time using and sincere melted in my car 🙃 I WILL be buying a replacement!
DRBeauty-Dashawn R.
Bridgeport
I love NYC and I have this product in my kit and I need to get a new one because it's a great product great consistency smooth application it's very easy to apply I would so buy this again
Valeria M.
Fort Worth, TX
I bought this for Halloween, thinking it would be great because any lip color would become darker than what it was. So, I paired it up with some dark reds that I wanted to make darker and it just didn't look right. I wanted it to work but it didn't. It is very moisturizing tho. But if you have a matte lip color and want to keep it matte, this product is not right for you. It won't look very smooth on top of any lip color. In some areas it may look like a black moisturizing sheer lip product. It's just not really worth it for the price. I would just buy an affordable dark lip product if you wanted a darker shade than what you already own.
I love these for a quick lip product. They are at a good price point for their purpose. The pigmentation is enough for its name. It glides onto lips smoothly. Never patchy. I would definitely purchase these again.
Heather B.
For the price of the product I couldn’t really complain. It gives off a subtle pigment on the lips with being comfy. However, it does not last long so you have to keep reapplying.
Kalynn J.
Sylvester
Basically the equivalent of putting grey Vaseline on top of your pretty lip. I wanted this to tint my lip colors deeper shades not completely ruin them and make them slife around.
Rebecca P.
Jersey City, NJ
Hate wasting money and throwing away lipsticks and lip stains that you just absolutely hate? No problem, this will fix all ugly lip colors. I was VERY skeptical when I saw this and the comments about it (on nyx website) but I love it! I read comments before buying this and a lot of people recommend that you just buy a cheap black lipstick and it does the same thing. And it really didn't work out for me lol i guess it wasn't cheap enough or w.e the case maybe I finally ordered this and it worked amazingly. This literally will double up on all of your lipsticks; 10 lipsticks becomes 20 instantly! It went on nice for me no clumps or awkward patches or anything. Just wish it wasn't like a jumbo eyestick but a bit smaller in size. Great for fall and winter!
Willow W.
I love this product i usaully dont like lip crayons but these stay all day have great pigment that lasts all day with little to no touchs up i think in love with this brand
Jasmine S.
This is alright, but it's pretty slick and thin. It's ok as a topper but definitely not on its own. It's easy to apply and a great size for travel. Probably won't be picking up any more colors.
Kahlia K.
Definitely not long lasting, so much movement, at least for the almost black color I tried. Nice color choices though, and it is nice to not have your lips stains such dark colors.
Jas W.
Victoria, BC
How does this work? Does it make the lipstick red or purple toned?
CASEY S.
Hopefully someone hasn't already asked this but... does this product actually work? Is it worth the money?