BY NYX

Cast a spell on your neutral lippies with a swipe of our wicked V'Amped Up! Lip Top Coat. Infused with shea butter and Vitamin E this glossy pencil moisturizes while transforming light lip colors to deep vampy shades.

Polyisobutene, Isostearyl Isostearate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Candelilla Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Bis-Digylceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d'Abeille, Mineral Oil/ Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Diisostearyl Malate, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcrystalline, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Lanolin Alcohol, Triethyl Citrate. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-):  Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• How does this work? Does it make the lipstick red or purp...1 Answers
  • Hopefully someone hasn't already asked this but... does t...1 Answers
NYX V'amped Up! Lip Top Coat
  • "I love my vamped lippie! The formula is creamy and comfortable and the color payoff is incredible! It's my favorite fall go too, I will definitely be buying more and I highly recommend! They wear just like any regular lipstick so you may have to touch up" in 14 reviews
  • "This pencil is very soft and very dark. It is very good to those people who love to apply this on their make up. It's very easy to apply and it's long lasting. I would buy it again because it's very pigment the color" in 5 reviews
I love these for a quick lip product. They are at a good price point for their purpose. The pigmentation is enough for its name. It glides onto lips smoothly. Never patchy. I would definitely purchase these again.
Janet P.
Athens, GA
This is a pretty fun product. I bought this to create the ombre lips. I had trouble using it at first but once you get the hang of applying it and blending the turn out is pretty fun. It was more pigmented than I thought it was gonna be.
Vıctorıa M.
Alamo
This brand is so amazing! I really really recommend it. It is very effective and it met my expectations 100%. I was very happy with the product and the packaging was nice. Honestly I can’t say it needs much improvement because it was already a great product!
Adelaide B.
New Orleans, LA
A solid color, it adds depth to otherwise monotone lipsticks. Do I like looking like a vampire? Yes. Does everyone? Probably not. The packaging could use some work — the color falls out of the roll up tube, but I guess I’m paying for the color and not the format?
Patti S.
Cheektowaga, NY
I love anything by NYX. It’s my go to product. However I do not like that’s it’s not very long lasting and I had to apply multiply times to keep the vibrancy of the color. I would buy a gain but maybe not the dark shades.
Kacie M.
Greenwood, MS
I love this. It adds a sexy/seductive look to any lipstick you have on. Or even beautiful by itself. Unique and good color pay off. Would definitely rebuy this and recommend it to anyone looking for a vampy lip topper.
Brenda L.
Rome, GA
I love my NYX lipstick product. This is the only lipstick i have of them but it goes on easily and without any complications. By far the best product i have used that do not cost an eye or a leg. Well recommended
A'erial B.
Austin
Very creamy and goes on smooth. True to color very pigmented. Applies easily and stays well. Very pleased with this product. Do need to reapply at least once throughout the day. Great product would recommend
DRBeauty-Dashawn R.
Bridgeport
I love NYC and I have this product in my kit and I need to get a new one because it's a great product great consistency smooth application it's very easy to apply I would so buy this again
Leishla D.
Orlando, FL
The color is so edgy but I hated that it smeared everywhere and was relatively small. It was extremely affordable so I wasn’t entirely sad. Very bright and looked great with whatever I wore.
CASEY S.
Hopefully someone hasn't already asked this but... does this product actually work? Is it worth the money?
Jas W.
Victoria, BC
How does this work? Does it make the lipstick red or purple toned?