BY NYX

Cast a spell on your neutral lippies with a swipe of our wicked V'Amped Up! Lip Top Coat. Infused with shea butter and Vitamin E this glossy pencil moisturizes while transforming light lip colors to deep vampy shades.

Polyisobutene, Isostearyl Isostearate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Candelilla Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Bis-Digylceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d'Abeille, Mineral Oil/ Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Diisostearyl Malate, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcrystalline, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Lanolin Alcohol, Triethyl Citrate. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-):  Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• How does this work? Does it make the lipstick red or purp...1 Answers
  • Hopefully someone hasn't already asked this but... does t...1 Answers
NYX V'amped Up! Lip Top Coat
  • "I love my vamped lippie! The formula is creamy and comfortable and the color payoff is incredible! It's my favorite fall go too, I will definitely be buying more and I highly recommend! They wear just like any regular lipstick so you may have to touch up" in 14 reviews
  • "This pencil is very soft and very dark. It is very good to those people who love to apply this on their make up. It's very easy to apply and it's long lasting. I would buy it again because it's very pigment the color" in 5 reviews
Leanne N.
I like this a lot. Really great if you’re into mixing your lipsticks and making darker shades. Easy to use. Feels almost like a really soft lip balm. For the price I highly suggest giving this product a try.
Jade W.
jonesboro
They are awesome! I had a hard time not buying each and every color lol. I got mines from ulta. Very pigmented and easy to use. It did meet my expectations most definitely would buy this again!!!!
Katerina E.
Great color and all it really makes everything pop it is easy to apply and use and I would bug it again and reccomend it to others it is a good value and not pricey I got it from ulta and it goes along with everything I wear
Kylee L.
N Huntingdon, PA
I love this stuff. The colors they make are very different in a good way. It isn’t pricey at all for a good lipstick. I got this at Ulta. It’s long lasting unless you eat or drink. I would definitely buy again
Treasure B.
Maple Heights, OH
This is definitely an interesting product to say the least. It turns more subtle reds darker for a more vamped up look. It’s easy to apply as a top coat for any lipstick you want to make a little darker. I would recommend for the price, but you may as well just buy a darker lipstick.
Heather B.
For the price of the product I couldn’t really complain. It gives off a subtle pigment on the lips with being comfy. However, it does not last long so you have to keep reapplying.
Kalynn J.
Sylvester
Basically the equivalent of putting grey Vaseline on top of your pretty lip. I wanted this to tint my lip colors deeper shades not completely ruin them and make them slife around.
Samantha Y.
Riverside
If I could rate this 0 stars, I would. It’s basically a sheer black lip balm. While it does “darken” your lipsticks, it also turns them glossy and they wear off so quickly. I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone.
Brittney F.
Midlothian , VA
I like the concept. I use this often in the winter to transfer my summery shades into a deeper tone. I wish it was in a lipstick tube as opposed to the giant crayon. My top broke I’ve taped it, but I have to be aware of the fact that the top will come off easily. Also I wish they offered this in a mattifying version. This gives a satin sheen.
Erika H.
Lafayette , IN
I love it .. it applies on well and very smooth. I’ve used it repeatedly not only for lips do I use it but also for my inner corner of my eyes and waterline. Long lasting and I will be buying more.
CASEY S.
Hopefully someone hasn't already asked this but... does this product actually work? Is it worth the money?
Jas W.
Victoria, BC
How does this work? Does it make the lipstick red or purple toned?