BY NYX

Cast a spell on your neutral lippies with a swipe of our wicked V'Amped Up! Lip Top Coat. Infused with shea butter and Vitamin E this glossy pencil moisturizes while transforming light lip colors to deep vampy shades.

Polyisobutene, Isostearyl Isostearate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Candelilla Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Bis-Digylceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d'Abeille, Mineral Oil/ Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Diisostearyl Malate, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcrystalline, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Lanolin Alcohol, Triethyl Citrate. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-):  Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• How does this work? Does it make the lipstick red or purp...1 Answers
  • Hopefully someone hasn't already asked this but... does t...1 Answers
NYX V'amped Up! Lip Top Coat
  • "I love my vamped lippie! The formula is creamy and comfortable and the color payoff is incredible! It's my favorite fall go too, I will definitely be buying more and I highly recommend! They wear just like any regular lipstick so you may have to touch up" in 14 reviews
  • "This pencil is very soft and very dark. It is very good to those people who love to apply this on their make up. It's very easy to apply and it's long lasting. I would buy it again because it's very pigment the color" in 5 reviews
Melaina S.
Reston, VA
I don’t even know what to say about this. The way it’s described and marketed I expected it to be a miracle product that magically transforms lip colors and makes them a beautiful sultry vamp color. It’s just a black lip crayon is all it is which you can accomplish with any dark lipstick or lip liner you don’t need this specific product. And also the formula is very stiff and messes up the lipstick you have underneath it and it’s just not worth it at all.
ashlee H.
Detroit, MI
For those who have lipsticks that are a little to lite. This is the perfect top coat. It will give you that darker shade you are looking for. You would use it as you would use any lip crayon. I would highly recommend this item.
Hong-An N.
Rosemount, MN
Love the color and the way it stays on your lips. I love next products because they are cheap and affordable but very good quality. The texture is creamy and smooth, leaving a very comfortable finish and it is very long lasting
Sabrina p.
San diego
I wanted to like these a lot more. Unfortunately, they were patchy and extremely crumbly. Whenever I apply this product I immediately want to take it off. I’m so sad because I absolutely love nyx. This was just a miss for me.
Eunique R.
Paterson, NJ
It’s definitely a bold color and changes your lipstick selection, but it’s hard to get an even distribution of the top coat without it looking patchy. It’s great for the price though and if they change the formula a tad bit I would definitely buy again.
Karlee L.
Williamson, GA
Love this to apply over lipstick. It glides on smoothly and lasts a long time! It’s reasonably priced as well. I recommend it to any one who has a love for lipstick! It’s great for use with a lipstick or on its own!
Jay•Ay•🐝 B.
Corona
It's a fun look. It's dark, so I reserve for fall. Will only wear it a couple times during the season. I got it for 3 dollars on clearance at target going on two years ago. Still have a full stick of this product.
Olivia W.
I really like the idea of this top coat. I find that it's not the easiest to use and I have to do quite a bit if blending to get the topper to not be streaky. It does darken the lipstick underneath like it claims.
Jade W.
jonesboro
They are awesome! I had a hard time not buying each and every color lol. I got mines from ulta. Very pigmented and easy to use. It did meet my expectations most definitely would buy this again!!!!
Laurissa C.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I got this on in red, and absolutely loved it. It’s creamy and doesn’t mattify. BUT stays on and keeps the color for hours at a time. This was my first time using and sincere melted in my car 🙃 I WILL be buying a replacement!
CASEY S.
Hopefully someone hasn't already asked this but... does this product actually work? Is it worth the money?
Jas W.
Victoria, BC
How does this work? Does it make the lipstick red or purple toned?