BY NYX

Cast a spell on your neutral lippies with a swipe of our wicked V'Amped Up! Lip Top Coat. Infused with shea butter and Vitamin E this glossy pencil moisturizes while transforming light lip colors to deep vampy shades.

Polyisobutene, Isostearyl Isostearate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Candelilla Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Bis-Digylceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d'Abeille, Mineral Oil/ Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Diisostearyl Malate, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcrystalline, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Lanolin Alcohol, Triethyl Citrate. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-):  Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• How does this work? Does it make the lipstick red or purp...1 Answers
  • Hopefully someone hasn't already asked this but... does t...1 Answers
NYX V'amped Up! Lip Top Coat
  • "I love my vamped lippie! The formula is creamy and comfortable and the color payoff is incredible! It's my favorite fall go too, I will definitely be buying more and I highly recommend! They wear just like any regular lipstick so you may have to touch up" in 14 reviews
  • "This pencil is very soft and very dark. It is very good to those people who love to apply this on their make up. It's very easy to apply and it's long lasting. I would buy it again because it's very pigment the color" in 5 reviews
Rivka S.
This is a fun way to play with lipstick colors, and it works, but it's not a product that I would recommend for most people. It performs well, going on smoothly over most lipsticks (but not all), and it has a nice finish. Technically, you can double your lipstick shades with the top coat, but in my opinion, if you like the color the lipstick is with the topcoat, you might as well just get a lippie in that color in the first place. However, for people who enjoy playing around with makeup or creating ombre effects, this is a great option. It's just not a must-have.
samantha d.
This product was really patchy and a lot more glossy than I was hoping. I only apply lipstick with a brush, but if I did that with this product, it would take off see of my lipstick. When I would wear it, it also felt really thick and I couldn't eat with it on because of how heavy it is.
roxy J.
California
Great for Halloween it works on many things including your face I met my expectations with this and I bought it from a store in the Coachella valley called rods mods . it came on a very nice packaging no problem with the lipstick getting messy, and I would recommend for playing dress-up
Jaimie S.
West Palm Beach, FL
Love love love this stuff! The color is so dark and its beautiful! It was my first time trying this because it came in my nyx countdown kit that I bought from Ulta. This was one of my favorites from the set and I would definetly recommend to my family and friends!
Rhiannon F.
Carmichaels
I got this in the shade temptress and the color pay off is surprisingly good! Sometimes dark colors can be a little patchy and while this one is a little sheer, it goes on even! It feels so smooth on the lips and last all day with very minimal touch ups!
Tara J.
Owings
This formula is creamy and can change the tone of your lipstick. It also will take off some of your lipstick. I like the formula enough to keep using them but it is a little tricky to get right. Happily the caps stay on these unlike some other NYX products.
Madison🌻 H.
Shubuta
This product goes in very smooth. I did feel as though I had to clean it up a little and I did have to reapply but I could have gone without. This product is almost like a stain where as it dries and wears off some if the color is left behind
Jandell C.
I got many shades of lipstick for my birthday that are unfortunately too bright for my skin color. I didnt know what to do with them, until i saw this at my walgreens &. I freaked outt. I bought it & i do nott for a second regret it. One of the best buys out there. Saved my lips.
Amy M.
Eureka, CA
Very creamy. Great price and smell. I like the color I got and the packaging was secure enough for purse travel. I didn’t have to reapply too often but I did have too.

I think these would be a nice way to switch a day look into a night look if you were traveling light or simple.
kylie b.
Denton
This is actually the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever used. It’s just a sheer black pencil lipstick. It just makes whatever you have under it look really muddy and weird. This is pointless and the formula makes whatever you have underneath look patchy. Do not recommend.
CASEY S.
Hopefully someone hasn't already asked this but... does this product actually work? Is it worth the money?
Jas W.
Victoria, BC
How does this work? Does it make the lipstick red or purple toned?