BY NYX #54 in Eyeshadow Palettes

We named this collection the Ultimate Shadow Palette because that’s exactly what it is—a pro-level palette packed with 16 high-performance eyeshadows and pressed pigments in a rainbow of tone-inspired shades. Available in four striking color combinations—Neutral-Cool, Neutral-Warm, Bright and Smokey/Highlight—each set features a vivid mix of velvety-rich textures and mesmerizing finishes that range from mattes and satins to shimmers and metallics

Smokey & Highlight:

Shades 01, 03 & 08:

Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopherol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

Shades 02, 06, 07, 10, 11 & 12:

Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Tocopherol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

Shades 04, 05, 09, 13 & 16:

Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

Shades 14 & 15:

Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Methicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Tocopherol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Cool Neutrals:

Shades 01, 07, 12 & 16:

Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Tocopherol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

Shades 02, 03, 04, 05, 08, 09, 10, 13 & 15:

Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopherol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

Shades 06 & 11:

Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Shade 14:

Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Warm Neutrals:

Shades 01, 03, 05, 06, 14 & 16:

Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopherol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Shades 02, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13 & 15:

Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Tocopherol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Shade 04:

Brights:

Shades 01, 04, 09, 10, 11, 13, 14 & 15:

Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Tocopherol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Shades 07, 08 & 12:

Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopherol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Shade 05 & 16:

Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Shades 02 & 03 – Pressed Pigments (Not Recommended For Use Around Eyes):

Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Tocopherol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

Shade 06 – Pressed Pigment (Not Recommended For Use Around Eyes):

Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

• Are these pigmented?4 Answers
  • So what are your fave drug store eyeshadow pallets ladies/Gents? ...3 Answers
  • Is it worth the $20? Is it as pigmented as it looks5 Answers
NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette
  • "This is my favorite of the 4 palettes. Although I do love them all. They are pigmented and easy to blend. These retail for $18 which a little high for the drugstore but I purchased mine at Ulta during the bogo NYX sale which happens at least once a month. " in 377 reviews
  • "This is by far the most pigmented eyeshadow palette that I have which I just recently bought at a NYX store. It's my very first brights palette and for the price of $20 you're getting the qualities of a high end product! I've done my swatches with each of the shadows on my arm without a primer and it still is very pigmented! It literally has every colour you will see at a rainbow this is why I call this my rainbow palette! I love experimenting with colours and if your not into bright colours, there's also a neutral and warm version of this palette! " in 36 reviews
  • "i am in love with this palette. i personally love burgundy and orange shades to create looks with. it does have a little fallout when you tap the brush in the pan but not on the eyes. it is so easy to work with and i love the blend-ability of it. i definitely recommend it." in 6 reviews
Erica A.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: Brights more...
Before I purchased the ultimate brights palette, I really didn't have too much experience using bright, vibrant colors. I wanted something I could use to practice but also wanted something that was good enough quality where I would continue to use it. This palette was perfect! I was honestly really surprised and pleased with the pigment and color pay off. They obviously work a lot better with a primer but best results are with a white base. I use the NYX jumbo pencil in milk on my lid before applying the shadows. Not only does it help the shadows stay on longer but the colors are brighter and more vibrant. All the shadows work equally as well and are consistent. It comes with 16 shadows, a mix between matte and light shimmers. Love how this palette has different shades and tones of multiple different colors. These shadows are harder/firm but they are soft to touch. Very blendable. So obsessed with this palette. Totally different then anything I have and such a great addition to my collection! Best NYX eyeshadows
mika//미카 H.
Hilo, HI
Review for: Brights more...
You don’t know how obsessed I am with this palette!! I can get so many colorful looks out of this!! I love the different colors in here. I wish there were more different tones of shades, but I mean this is no Morphe or Bh cosmetics palette. I didn’t buy those because I already have this and it works well for me to come up with creative looks. I am so happy to have bought this. The only sucky part is the price. I seems a bit over priced for the amount of shades in here. Honestly though it does great! It is easy to blend and apply. It is somewhat pigmented depending on how much color you want. It is buildable and the results turn out beautiful. I am so happy with my purchase!!
angela m.
Review for: Brights more...
This palette is so amazing!!! For a beginner like me? It’s awesome! I learned how to play with it and it goes perfectly with my brown eye color. Some of the eyeshadows are not so pigmented but that’s alright because you just need to build it up and ur all good! The shimmer colors are not so shimmery which is fantastic because I can also use them and use my other palettes for the shimmers! Although it would be amazing if they expand more colors for the brights eyeshadow palette though since I chose this instead of bh take me back to Brazil because my local ulta didn’t have it but I’m so glad I got this.
Mary S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Warm Neutrals more...
This palette is my go-to drugstore palette. The deeper shades are actually a lot more bold in person than what’s pictured here. I bought it because I saw that it’s a dupe for the Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette. Several times when I’ve been wearing these shades, I’ve been asked if I’m wearing the Naked Heat palette. The colors are seriously a dupe! (But this palette was out first.) I have to mention that these shadows aren’t as pigmented as the Naked Heat shadows are, and also not as blendable. But for a drugstore palette and for the price, this palette is a big win. I usually use it for my everyday look for going to work. It has almost everything you need in a palette: a matte white, shimmer white and gold, several transition shades, a couple of cooler tones, warm tones, and progressively deeper shades. The only thing missing is a matte black, but I’m not big on those anyway so I don’t miss it at all. All of these colors build up really well, have little fallout, and are blendable with minimal effort. You can get an endless amount of looks with this palette, and although I usually use it for casual days, I’ve used it on glam days as well and it’s held up great.
Kristen K.
Los Angeles
Review for: Brights more...
Fantastic product if you're wanting to experiment with brights!! The shadows are definitely on the dry, powdery side (not like you would get from the Colourpop supershock bright colored shadows), but you can definitely pull a lot of pigment out of them, especially if you use a concealer or white cream base below the shadows. I was really tempted to get all the new bright supershock shadows that Colourpop came out with in January, but I realized I don't need a million bulky individual eyeshadow pots when they won't be colors I'm wearing on the daily.
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Warm Neutrals more...
I picked up this palette the other day at target with a $5 off coupon and it was soooo worth it!!  I think it's still worth it even if you pay full price $18.  The colors are perfect for fall and a warm neutral look.  They blend very easily, great for beginners!  They do have some kick back, but nothing too crazy.  The colors are nicely pigmented.  I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND picking this up.  I want to try the other palettes in this line now!
Zoey F.
Madison, WI
Review for: Brights more...
I had been eyeing this palette for almost a year when I decided to finally purchase it. I knew that I wanted to add even more color to my collection, and for $18.00, this was the best deal I was going to get. The shadows themselves are slightly chalky and comparably not as smooth as other options, however they are still quite pigmented and easy to use. This is a fantastic option for those looking to experiment with color, but don't want to break the bank.
Alena F.
Columbia, TN
Review for: Brights more...
Honestly was not very impressed by this palette. The colors are chalky and not that pigmented at all. I was definitely hoping for a better colorful eyeshadow palette from NYX because it's one of my favorite brands but I would not recommend this. I will just be using this palette to make colorful liquid eyeliners with now. Spend the couple extra dollars and get the Morphe 35B palette!
Natasha K.
Upper Darby
Review for: Brights more...
Before I bought this palette, I had to do a lot of research since there were so many mixed reviews about the colors’ pigmentation. I went out and bought it since I felt that there were more pros than cons and I don’t regret that decision at all! It’s my go to palette now and I absolutely love it! I feel that it might seem a bit chalky and not that pigmented at first, but once the first few layers are off, the colors show up very pigmented on the eyelids. The amount of looks I can create with this palette is endless.
Marina S.
Review for: Warm Neutrals more...
This is a really good pallete . The shade which I have is warm neutrals. The shadows are really good pigmentation for drugstore make up brand. Here are some amazing eyeshadows in the photo you’re going to see the swatches of my favorites. It has mats and shimmer metallics, you can create natural every day look or an event look. I recommend it a lot
Tianna N.
Moorhead, MN
Is it worth the $20? Is it as pigmented as it looks
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
I havent seen this anywhere, what store can I get it?
katie s.
Granville, IL
How is the pigmentation on this?
Farjana B.
Is the price worth it for the amount of pigment?
Cheyenne H.
Is this palette pigmented/long lasting? Is it worth spending 17.99 or is a morphe palette better to purchase?